Lunch with a Regional First Officer/Flying Talk

Hello Community, Today I got to have lunch with a good friend of mine who happens to be a regional first officer flying the CRJ-200/700/900. He had an overnight here in Little Rock so we had lunch and got to talking about the pilot shortage and told me if I could get my Multi-engine commercial he could get me a flying job close to where I live. Now i know everyone has seen my Instrument Tracking thread. So with much discussion I have planned along with my brother too do my single engine/commercial in a year and than proceed with my multi-engine commercial at the beginning of 2019. I will most likely be flying at Little Rock National Airport-Adams Field. The place I will be flying at is called Central Flying Service flying a Cessna 172N and Cessna 172 RG. This may seem like alot but im up for the challenge.

Fill free to ask questions below?

8 Likes

When the CRJ update is released, you should show him and ask for his opinion on accuracy in terms of the model and the physics.

4 Likes

i definitely will if we ever meet-up again.

3 Likes

He’d probably say that they’re on point given the fact that a CRJ pilot himself is providing the numbers and data for the upcoming CRJ and is assisting in testing this aircraft.

But I’m off-topic. I’ll flag myself after a few hours have passed. 😅

18 Likes

haha your all good. thanks for the insight

Already done mister Deer ;)

It will probably be on point, asking would also be an opportunity to brag about how awesome IF is to a real pilot :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.