Luis Muñoz Marin Intl (TJSJ, SJU)

I have been doing some research and I think this airport will be great for the Caribbean Region:

The Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport(IATA: SJU, ICAO: TJSJ, FAA LID: SJU) is a joint civil-military international airport located in Carolina, Puerto Rico, three miles (five kilometres) southeast of San Juan (The capital).
It haves two runways

8/26- 10,400ft, Asphalt
10/28- 8,016ft, Concrete

It is the busiest airport in the Caribbean region by passenger traffic. Over 4 million passengers board a plane at the airport per year according to the Federal Aviation Administration.
P.S. It was my local airport for 14 years

6 Likes

I was just there in December

Nice, I use to spot their with my father too.

February over here :)

1 Like

I have requested this airport several times. By the way it is Jetblue hub in the Caribbean region with the largest terminal (Terminal A). Would be a great addition to IF. Pictures in my profile are from TJSJ, Luis Muñoz Marín airport, now under the administration of Aerostar.

3 Likes

if they add this they better add SDQ , cant have Puerto Rico and leave the Dominican Republic out

3 Likes

That’s true

There’s also a small airport directly across from one of the cruise ship terminals so I was actually able to spot while I was on my cruise. Sounds amazing doesn’t it lol?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Is there a tutorial on adding scenery

If you have a question about airport editing, send me a PM and I’ll give you the scoop.

3 Likes

Airport has been done