Lufthansa's first A350: SPOTTED

36 Likes

Such a deformed plane

12 Likes

Wish we had those kinda gates in the USA ours have barely any glass :(

5 Likes

Correction: Such a *beautiful plane.

I won’t lie, Boeing will always be my number one, but the Airbus fleet ain’t so bad either.

14 Likes

There is pretty cool gates at KAMA that are all glass

1 Like

I HATE the black paint around the cockpit and dark windows! If they didn’t have that, I’d love the plane!

3 Likes

Yea, Air Canada painted their planes like that with the black paint around the windows

1 Like

To say Airbus copied Boeing would be dumbfounded and illogical. Airbus pioneered many technological feats. Airbus can gladly say they created the first twin engine wide body aircraft (A300) and they were the first manufacturer to bring fly by wire systems into commercial aviation (something you see on 777s btw). Both manufacturers have their own philosophies, with Airbus sticking to flight envelope and Boeing sticking to pilot control. Those philosophies on their own make each aircraft different from their very core.

15 Likes

This is such a bad argument I can’t even.

7 Likes

And who has copied the idea of the A320neo?/ neo fleet

3 Likes

cough 737MAX8/9 cough

2 Likes

I mean exactly this! :D

2 Likes

ever been to sfo? lol

Please provide proof before making such claims. Airbus and Boeing both have their good and bad.

4 Likes

No need to make this a Boeing vs Airbus topic. We get you don’t like Airbus, as you clearly state it in nearly every relevant topic.

9 Likes

Every time I see the black paint around the cockpit I think of a raccoon or a panda. 🐼

11 Likes

I usually have this impression lol

2 Likes

Not for a few years… LAX has all metal, no windows

The real designer of the A350…

@DeerCrusher

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see this!