“Lufthansa & You” Airbus 350 arrived to KMIA

This is a Moritz moment

4 Likes

I mean I’m not the first one to add my pic here lol

1 Like

aw I love that

1 Like

A350 is one of my favorite Airbus planes, and this livery looks fantastic on it!! Amazing catch!!!

1 Like

Dayyyuummm!! This is hot!!! Great shot, Moritz! I love it!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thanks for sharing! 😍👏🏼

1 Like

Why thank you!! It’s a small change on their plane but boy do I love it! Thanksss ✈️❤️

Lufthansa removed the Lufthansa & You sticker from the aircraft. D-AIXP is now in the normal Lufthansa livery…

1 Like

What? 🥺 I saw it a few days ago…

4 Likes

I hope for a new “special” livery

2 Likes

I think Lufthansa removed it today…

2 Likes

They sadly have the habit to have those special liveries for only a short amount of time. Besides sure liveries such as the retros, all get changed back to normal quite fast. The same happened to the “Hauptstadtflieger” livery…

3 Likes

Yes but there are still some special liveries on 777-F LH Cargo

1 Like

I took this photo in EDDF.

B777-F D-ALFI “Cargo Human Care” livery

1 Like

Yeah but it’s not the same :( Munich is out of specials now (aside from Star Alliance)

1 Like

These are some very beautiful pictures 😍 ❤ , the livery looks amazing 👏🏼 😍

2 Likes

In ZRH the same… Swiss has no special livery anymore… only Star Alliance on A320…

You can see the Star Alliance on my profile picture haha

2 Likes

Yes @Basilisk is right, I got some pics from a Lufthansa mechanic today while they removed the stickers, it’s currently undergoing a check at LH Technik in MUC

2 Likes

Amazing photos ! Where is this spot ? Trying to find a good spot closer to the airport.

1 Like

Oh really? Wow! I didn’t know. It was short lived then. I’m glad I was able to catch it !

1 Like