Lufthansa’s B747-8 Business class - FLIGHT REVIEW

When flying with them in business personally, I loved the arrival lounge in Frankfurt. It was a warm welcome to the country! I was even more pleased when I found out I had access to every business class lounge in the airport even with a business class ticket to Amsterdam. Lounges were clean, and the shower was very pleasant after a 7:30 flight from Chicago!

That’s just what my experience was like!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the great feedback, nice words, and ratings so far!

1 Like

I was extremely lucky to get an upgrade on this route as well and fly the exact same class on the same route to Johannesburg on the way to Hoedspruit/Kruger National Park (FAHS)! Hope you enjoyed it!

1 Like

Do you know if Lufthansa’s a350s are any good compared to the seat comfort and service and all that on the 747?

1 Like

The seat is exactly the same. Depending on the exact configuration of the A350 (Lufthansa has two) it might have a separated cabin with two rows of Business Class with much more privacy.

2 Likes

I’m sooooo jealous.

1 Like

How cool! I loved it, hope you did too.

1 Like

Business class is the same. No new business class was designed by Lufthansa for their a350s. However, when Lufthansa’s 777x arrive, they have designed a completely new business class which will feature a 1-2-1 layout, in a wide body aircraft, this means biggggg seats

Closing the poll at 50 voters with a 9.34 rating. Wow. Thanks everyone, expect South African a340 business class review within the next couple of days!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.