Lufthansa orders the a350

So, I just saw this on Instagram:

I then googled Lufthansa a350, and found this article from the Lufthansa media relations website. In the article it says that Lufthansa has put in an order for the a350-900. According to the article, Lufthansa’s a350 fleet will slowly replace the airlines’ fleet of a340 aircraft. I encourage you guys to read the full article for more information.

https://www.lufthansagroup.com/en/press/news-releases/singleview/archive/2016/february/17/article/3941.html

17 Likes

God that’s amazing, the livery would look amazing on the plane, nice find

4 Likes

Too bad that they are going to be getting rid of the a340 though.

8 Likes

Yes I love the A340-600 it looks so new though I guess it will be a sad and happy moment when they get the A350.

They ordered 25 aircaft but they have 24 A340-600 and 18 A340-300 so there may be some left and they may solely replace the older A340 aircaft

3 Likes

Yes, especially for me because my IFC account name was inspired by it 😢

4 Likes

You’ll just have to change your username to LufthansaA350 ;)

4 Likes

Of the -300 series only

2 Likes

As much as love the A340, I don’t mind if it’s replaced by the A350.

1 Like

Congratulations for the Germans! I like the A350 in that livery.

3 Likes

Knew that for a while, hope to see them fly in and out of MUC frequently soon.

3 Likes

that’s really awesome. glad they ordered them.

2 Likes

I hope they fly the a350 to Hamburg. I don’t think that will happen though. Oh well…I still have the a320neo to marvel at ;)

2 Likes

What aircraft doesn’t Lufthansa look good in?😄 And I wish they would fly one to PHL, to switch out the a343

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.