Lufthansa new livery

Apart of this upcoming update I would like to see the Lufthansa new livery on all the current Lufthansa aircraft in infinite flight along with an option for the old
Also sorry if this is in the wrong category I can’t make a new topic in features

4 Likes

Hi there 👋 to post in #features you must be TL2 (Member) keep liking and posting positive comments. I personally would also like to see this but until the actual livery is unveiled we should wait. Sorry if this sounded rude you really do have a talent.

2 Likes

Once you reach TL2 on this forum you will be able to post in the #features category.

Good job on that photoshop! It looks really nice.

2 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate it

2 Likes

You sure got some talent with photoshop, spectacular work!

4 Likes

Hello!

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

Why have I not reached TL* yet?

A Beginner's Guide to the Forums

Nice photo shopping by the way!

3 Likes