Lufthansa Embraer 190

This livery suits the Embraer so much and it will be good for regional/International flights around Europe.

Credits to Simon Boddy for the picture.
More about Lufthansa City line:

Lufthansa CityLine GmbH is a German airline with its headquarters on the grounds of Munich Airport. It now maintains hubs at Frankfurt and Munich airport from where it operates domestic and some
European routes.

Fleet:
•33 CRJ-900 aircraft
•9 Embraer 190 aircraft
•6 Embraer 195 aircraft
•6 A340-300 Aircraft

Link for photo:https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:D-AECF_(7999327568).jpg

Lufthansa Cityline is one of my favorites! Would love to see this beautiful livery

1 Like

Any aircraft in the Lufthansa livery looks awesome! I flew on this from MUC to ZRH over the summer and it’s a neat aircraft. If I had any more votes left I would definitely vote for this!

2 Likes

Also turns out that this feed is a duplicate. Make sure you search before you post.

1 Like

I don’t think this is a duplicate, I can’t find another feature request for this…

1 Like

Check this one out

I flew on D-AECF from Frankfurt To Tirana a couple of weeks back. Its such a nice aircraft and the legroom is amazing on the Embraer 190

2 Likes

The other request has been closed

2 Likes

The other one was just now closed. I’m going to vote for this one now!

1 Like

I do agree a Lufthansa livery should be added, but I think this one looks a bit better, what do you think?
867EC617-7F6C-49A6-B574-FC439EAC94D4

1 Like

In all honesty you can’t go wrong with either livery, they both look awesome!

I don’t want to be a stickler, but make sure to give credits for the picture

1 Like

I do agree on this since Embraer don’t really have much livery to choose…

I don’t mind which livery because they are both really nice

I’d love to have it with an ERJ-rework :)

1 Like

That was there old livery. Lufthansa decided that LH Cityline would carry the same tail as the their mainline, and that all the other Lufthansa Regional carriers would use that livery you posted. Of course currently the only other LH Regional carrier uses their own livery so the one you posted is not longer used

1 Like

Idk, I still think it looks good even though it’s not used anymore

Just want to say that this livery would be great for IF, it’s such a nice livery.

they should have used the a220

It’s awesome isn’t it? Lufthansa’s E190 is also a pretty special plane for them since it’s able to fly steep approaches into LCY for example.