Lufthansa CityLine A340-300 (Star Alliance)

A340-300-L_01
Source: Lufthansa CityLine

Lufthansa CityLine A340-300 (Star Alliance)

Today I am requesting this truly unique Star Alliance livery of Lufthansa CityLine’s A340-300. All 6 aircraft operated by LH CityLine were transferred from Lufthansa in 2015 and got refitted with a new, more dense seat configuration. Since then they’re painted in a Star Alliance livery without the Lufthansa lettering. You can simply recognize the operator by checking the registration number and the grey engines.

This livery is unique because no other airline operates an aircraft painted in a Star Alliance livery without the company’s name on it.

Lufthansa CityLine

Lufthansa CityLine is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa AG operating mostly short haul flights from its HUBs in Munich and Frankfurt. Since 2015 they operate long haul flights on behalf of Lufthansa with their A340-300 which were transferred from Lufthansa for ”Project Jump” and are now equipped with 261 Economy Class Seats, 21 Premium Economy Seats, and 18 Business Class Seats instead of 221 Eco, 28 Premium Eco, 30 Business (Lufthansa’s configuration). These aircraft are flown by a Lufthansa CityLine crew.

Lufthansa CityLine’s fleet currently consists of:

• Airbus A340-300 (6)
  • Bombardier CRJ900 (32)
  • Embraer E195 (5)
  • Embraer E190 (9)
A340-300 specifications

Length: 63,7m
Wingspan: 60,3m
Cruise speed: 875km/h
Cruise altitude: 12.500m
MTOW: 271.000kg
MLW: 190.000kg
Range: 12.700km (at maximum workload)

Please note: The requested livery is for a plane currently not available in Infinite Flight. Please make sure you also check the A340-300 request .

This is a nice livery, but we should wait until they add the -300 variant

3 Likes

This request is for a livery I’d like to see if the A343 gets added.

3 Likes

Star Alliance livery is beautiful in any aircraft!

2 Likes

A340-300 would be a great addition as not only LH but also more „tropical“ airlines like Air Mauritius, Air Madagascar and Air France, SAS and TAP operate the -300 variant

2 Likes

Livery list of the A340-300 (not every operator included, most of them still in service):

Aerolíneas Argentinas
Airbus
Air Belgium (new to IF)
Air France
Eurowings
Hi Fly (new to IF)
JOON (new to IF)
Lufthansa (largest operator)
Philippine Airlines
SAS Scandinavian Airlines
South African Airways
Swiss International Air Lines
Tap Air Portugal
Turkish Airlines

Livery list of the A340-600 (not every operator included, most of them still in service):

Airbus
Etihad Airways
Iberia
Lufthansa (largest operator)
Mahan Air (new to IF)
Qatar Airways
South African Airways
Thai Airways
Virgin Atlantic

5 Likes

It would be Nice to see a Lufthansa A343 but I think the star ailliance livery could be implemented into a better aircraft,maybe like a UA777 or ANA777

1 Like

You are requesting smt completely different, different aircraft, different livery. Go ahead and make a request for those liveries, this thread here is to discuss the Lufthansa CityLine one. And please scroll up and read my post, there I point out why this livery is unique.

1 Like

Ask for the air blue livery in a different topic please.

1 Like

Well, sadly one of them burnt…
yeah…

1 Like

Now that is a picture !

1 Like