Lufthansa City A319

Who?

The new Lufthansa subsidiary Lufthansa City Airlines has received their first A319 and has 3 others on order

Where?

The airline operates its main hub out of Munich with its secondary hub in Frankfurt.

Why we need this

The airline is expected to grow in the future and this is just the start with more A319’s and A220’s on order. This would bring some much more realism to the European skies and more cool destinations covered.

Thanks for the topic! I want to be pilot at this airline before switching to the main Lufthansa

2 Likes

We need more votes

1 Like

Here you have to be a little careful with the names. “Lufthansa CityLine”, as you wrote in your topic, is the already existing long-standing subsidiary of Lufthansa. The new subsidiary is officially called “City Airlines” (marketed as Lufthansa City). ;)
Even though I don’t agree with Lufthansa’s decision to establish this new subsidiary, I like the livery and I’m looking forward to the A220s.

7 Likes

Agreed, the Lufthansa livery is so nice in general that the City part is kind of a cool touch.

2 Likes

it’s not hard to make, just use the existing livery and slap a city text on it done

4 Likes

@HerrMrSir Thanks for the feedback I’ll make the change

2 Likes

5 votes in a day let’s keep it rolling 🙌

1 Like

everyone voteeeeeeeee 🗳️ 🗳️ 🗳️
btw, they are hiring pilots rn

1 Like

Let’s get some more votes for this cool livery!

1 Like

More votes!

I missed this one LH livery, just voted!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Thanks for the vote!

2 Likes

Just voted!

3 Likes

Bump!

Bump!

The first A319 in the new Lufthansa City livery has just been completed in FMO:

Source

4 Likes

City Airlines is up and running! Let’s keep those votes coming!

1 Like

Great!