Lufthansa Cargo MD11F new livery

Just saw this on Instagram by Lufthansa- the first MD11F has been painted in the new colours- I finally found a full picture of the aircraft! I think the addition of this new livery will be great for the MD11F. What do you guys think?

Credits to: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Lufthansa-Cargo/McDonnell-Douglas-MD-11F/4908329/L

They still make the MD11Fs? I thought MD was bought by Boeing

2 Likes

They don’t make them anymore, but LH cargo still uses them

7 Likes

And they paint an old MD11F into their new livery? It looks so new! XD

5 Likes

Btw, make sure to vote for your own feature request :)

1 Like

I love it. I would vote except I don’t have any votes.

1 Like

The color really looks beautiful!

3 Likes

I agree, I think this will look amazing on the MD11

1 Like

Nice. I’m liking their new livery. Looks pretty clean, seems like they’re adding them on very quickly.

2 Likes

That is a nice Navy Blue! Hopefully this will be added

2 Likes

+1 Vote!
You should add the full picture of the new livery in MD-11F

29715946_773063352886758_570095627950620672_n

5 Likes

Done! Now everyone will be able to see this new beauty

1 Like

wohaaa this is just an amazing looking livery i will go an free up an vote for this bae

1 Like

(Bump)I really Hope to See this beauty in infinite flight It makes new life to this old bird really love this new LH livery!

1 Like

Just voted for this. As I mainly fly LHC I would love to see the new livery. 🤞 one day.

Ok, I know that the topic is old and that it has been a long time that it has not been commented, but as it is a livery not yet added, I come to say that the Devs could do this to the freighter lovers by adding this new painting from Lufthansa Cargo to the MD-11F. 😅

1 Like

a very beautiful painting, it would be a pleasure to have it with us at IF !!!

1 Like

hopefully we can get this before it retires

This is the only aircraft i like in Lufthansa’s new livery perhaps it’s because the MD11F hasn’t looked this clean and new since the 90s might consider removing a vote for this.