Lufthansa Boeing 747-8 (Retro Livery)

I know this is a bit to ask for, but it would be cool if they added the 747-8 retro Lufthansa livery. I’m absoloutely in love with it and I hope most of you are as well!

42 Likes

Amazing idea! This would be a beautiful addition to the IF fleet.

Kind of like have an LH 747-200, just in the body of the stunning 747-8 :heart_eyes:. This would be great.

Knowing that IF is willing to add new liveries to existing models as we have seen recently with the Philippines 747-400 and new A380-800 and 777-200/ER/LR, there is a chance that we may see some more 747-8s…

When? Not sure. They left out SilkWay Cargo which is something else I suggest they add.

Long live the DC-9!

4 Likes

This is the picture that inspired me to make this post. :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Boeing 747-8 is a relatively new plane, so it would be unfitting to put it in that livery.

2 Likes

@El_Alex Yes it’s new. But what does the age of the livery have to do with it? It’s paint on a Boeing 747-8 so it is fitting.

Long live the DC-9!

2 Likes

An older livery serves as a tribute. And as of now, Lufthansa holds the most orders of the 747-8I so it seems fitting.

1 Like

Would be great to have LH Cargo 777F, too

1 Like

Please don’t throw the topic off course!

1 Like

Ok, I’ll create a new one, sorry

1 Like

OMG yes please!

Yes, would like a Modern Aircraft with a Retro Livery! The 747-8 is short on liveries and this will help!

2 Likes

It’s got my vote

2 Likes

Even though I’m a 777 guy, I’d fly this as part of my 10% “Variety Deal”.

1 Like

Looks awesome livery!

Please! It looks gorgeous!

I would really love to see this. Bumping for my love of LH and retro :)

Love this livery, should be added!

1 Like

Would love to see this livery. :)

1 Like

I love this livery! We definitely need it.

2 Likes

Nice livery on the 747

2 Likes