This flight I took was a while ago (October 6th 2019), but I just found some pictures about the Flight and wanted to share it with you:
This will be in THIRD PERSON I believe so enjoy the ride
Welcome to Denver International Airport, the mile high busy airport, where the security lines are 30 minutes long. This trip report starts in terminal A gate 43, where the lovely Lufthansa B747 pulled up to the gate
just as the lovely B747 rolls up, your attention shifts, you see the shiny Lufthansa A350 heading to Munich. AHHHHHHHH My favorite plane!!!
- Boarding takes a while and a Iceland air B757 is pushing back from the gate right next to you, and you woke up at 5:00 AM for this 3:00 PM flight because you were too excited, so you were too tired to get up to take a picture of the B757 :((( But boarding started and you got to board the plane!!!
When you sit down, excitement rises because you are on the queen of the skies and realize that the middle seat was EMPTY for this 8 hour flight
Here is my view out of the window
- The Panda Express you just bought is making your stomach hungry, but you hold it in and wait for the dinner service, here is the meal Lufthansa served, we had I think some sort of beef stroganoff
I didn’t get a picture of dessert but it was chocolate and vanilla pudding. The guy in the isle seat gave me his!!!
- your sleeping is spotty, waking up every hour or so, only managing to get 4 hours total, but got this killer shot over Greenland
- after trying to sleep again, you realize that you forgot to finish Aladdin and your flight was about to come to an end, do you hurry to get the movie finished. (Which you do) and touch down, a smooth landing in Frankfurt, the taxi time was a bit longer than you have experienced before, but you enjoyed it because you were in the queen of the skies!! You exit the aircraft and see a A340 pushing back so you take a quick pic.
- you are making your way through customs on your way to your second flight to Amsterdam (you sleep through the whole thing even the landing and then get sad because you wanted to experience your first A320 NEO landing) , with your brand new passport with no stamps in it, and you see the worlds largest passenger aircraft so you do the only logical thing, take a picture
And that concludes my trip, below there will be the scores of the flight
8/10, comfortable but I wasn’t able to sleep much
10/10 Highly responsive and had a great movie, TV, and live TV selection
8.5/10 I am a picky eater and don’t eat much, the main course was nice, but I didn’t eat the breakfast (it was an omelet) I ate my Panda Express. There was only 1 option for breakfast where as dinner had 2.
10/10 there was hardly turbulence
10/10 the flight attendants were there for every need and even gave me candy!!
10/10 who doesn’t want to fly on the queen of the skies
57.5/60 this was my first ever international flight and Lufthansa was the best choice to fly and I can’t wait to go back after corona.
Would you fly Lufthansa after reading this?
Thanks and peace ✌️