Lufthansa Airbus A321

I hope to see the Lufthansa A321 soon, it’s really missing in my opinion^^image

64 Likes

@mbmhwue148, you’re a regular, you should know this is a feature request! 😉

2 Likes

Sorry, completely forgot about it :/

That’s alright my friend, just remember next time, if you’re asking for it, put it in the right category! 😊

1 Like

If I am correct FDS is trying to provide with as much as different liveries as possible so you can expect only 1 LH which is on the A320.

Please correct me if I am wrong @jarno80

Aernout. Who is this “Jarno” you speak of? Is he some type of IF God? Or is he just a member on this forum? I’m very curious to know.

He is the guy who makes most airplane models + liveries, some kind of God indeed ;)

4 Likes

Wow an IF God, is he on this forum?

1 Like

I managed to tag him so yes ;)

2 Likes

Oh my god, let me go to Los Angeles and get John Travolta, with him and John Travolta, I’d be in heaven. Almost forgot to mention Olivia Newton-John, she can’t be forgotten. Wow, an IF God, I must be dreaming… 😍

This brings so much character and drama, like an early Victorian cottage. It has so much effect, it will be irreplaceable. @jarno80, I salute you sir! You’re one of my icons on this forum. And as for you @Aernout, it’s great to have people like you knowing everyone like they live in your neighbourhood. It is very dramatic indeed.

4 Likes

And why do we have 3 AFR, 2 BAW…?

LH is at least as important as AFR and BAW

4 Likes

The A318 was not in our initial plan to build. After strong demand from the community we decided to add it as well. On that time we already finished building the A319/320/321

As you probably know there aren’t many operators for the A318 (only a handful). To increase the amount of liveries for the baby airbus we had to duplicate some of the existing liveries, which operates(ed) the 318 and another version of the 320 family.

AFR and BAW happens to operate the 318 and also one of the other versions.

7 Likes

But will it come (maybe with a future livery update)?

Please…

Yes this is definetky missing!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

the Lufthansa A321 livery would be the most important LH livery for IF :)

3 Likes

I like both. D-AIDV is great but I`d like to have a normal LH livery as well like D-AISQ, D-AISV, D-AIRU, D-AISE, D-AIRA…

1 Like

1 Like