Lufthansa A380 in New Livery Finally Unveiled

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, the first Lufthansa A380 in the new livery! This aircraft took a long time for it to be painted. It was also delayed a bit. It was originally supposed to be rolled out early November but was pushed back a month. This is also the updated colors so they will be slightly different then the first 747-8.
Here she is!

Credit:

What do you think of the Lufthansa A380 in the new livery? Tell me below!

22 Likes

New livery is alright. The old one is defiently better though…

3 Likes

I think both livery (Old & New) is well nice, but i more prefer the old one because the tail color a bit brighter :)

2 Likes

This livery is amazing! Looks a lot better than the older A380s with the yellow tails.

1 Like

I‘m still missing the yellow, but the design is simple and elegant. Quite like it tbh.

2 Likes

Meh the yellow tails were nice…

2 Likes

The new livery suits the A380 well!

2 Likes

It suits the A380 a lot better than the yellow tail!

1 Like

Ugly. I like the old one

1 Like

Hmmm, It actually doesn’t look that bad at all. Exceeded my expectations when it comes to a first glance, outer look of the color combination and all.

In all honesty, it looks rather, well very modern, fresh and sleek to say the least. I actually do like, quite a lot to be honest.

1 Like

It’s a sleek 380, looks lovely in the livery.

1 Like

I am missing the yellow. it seems (to me) to make Lufthansa a “warmer” and “nicer” airline. sad to see no yellow, but gosh does that look good!

1 Like

I love it! That tail goes great with that navy blue!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.