Lufthansa A321-200

Lufthansa Airlines - Airbus A321-200

Photo Credits: TheFlight.net

Lufthansa brought Airbus A321s in 1993 and brought the A321s into their fleet the next year (1994). Currently, Lufthansa still does have the A321 in their fleet. Actually, the Airbus A321-200 is Lufthansa’s 2nd biggest Aircraft (in terms of amount of aircraft they have), behind the A321s sibling (The A320).

My Opinion:

I would love to see this added into Infinite Flight for the sole purpose that this was Airbus’s FIRST Commerical Service with the A321. I love the livery on this bird as well!

Don’t forget to click on that “Vote” box (top left corner). If it doesn’t say “Vote”… You should clear a vote for this one ;)

Resources

Lufthansa Airlines Wiki: Lufthansa - Wikipedia

Airbus A321 Wiki: Airbus A321 - Wikipedia

Great photo of the a321.

7 Likes

Was this seriously not requested before? Wow… Good find

10 Likes

I would vote for this, but I don’t have any.
Still support this!

2 Likes

It was requested before but the topic was from 2015 and the topic creator let me remake (kind man) :)

2 Likes

I’m honestly surprised too that nobody requested this earlier.

2 Likes

Why not the New livery Lufthansa A321? (Not to be rude, just asking)

1 Like

Ugh I voted for the old feature request but now it’s closed so my vote is gone, and now I can’t vote for this. I wish if you had a vote on a request and it’s remade it would transfer over…

I’m pretty sure it does free the vote? If the request is closed, you should have a free vote. Maybe you used it on another feature?

2 Likes

Right but I’m no longer a regular and I voted for that nearly a year ago before I earned and lost regular.

1 Like

As this request is to add the first Livery on the A321 onto the simulator! :)

@Balloonchaser. You got my vote! ;)

2 Likes

I see, thanks for the reply! Spared a vote for this! :)

Thanks for the support guys! :)

You should do remove all of your other votes just for this one ;)

I also, I can’t vote.

I don’t want to sound rude, and don’t get me wrong, I really would like to see this livery come on the a321, but you’re telling me to remove all my votes? Something doesn’t add up here, am I missing something?

Also it’s probably easier for me to get back regular status so I can get more votes xD

2 Likes

You definitely got my Vote!
Would love to have the Lufthansa livery on the A321.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support! :)

2 Likes

I kinda like the original livery on this i hope they add this and the new one 😁 like the 748!

1 Like