Lufthansa A321-200 Retro Livery

Lufthansa A321-200 Retro Livery

Source: Wikipedia

This Airbus A321-200 (D-AIDV) is wearing Lufthansa‘s old livery (pre 1967), and since we currently have a little „retro-hype“, I thought this beauty would be a nice addition. D-AIDV was painted in December of 2012.

Some facts about the operator:
Lufthansa has a total of 63 A321-100/200 in it’s fleet with 40 more A321neo on order. The A321 is used on high capacity routes within Germany, Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East. It’s equipped with 200 seats in an all-economy layout with a moveable business class divider.

More about the A320 family: Wikipedia
Lufthansa A321-200 (2018): here
Lufthansa A321-200: here

Please refrain from commenting „nice, but I‘m out of votes“, any feedback and thoughts are very welcome, thank you!

Looks amazing! Full of heritage and would be great for some German Flying in IF. You’ve got my vote!

4 Likes

This, the KLM retro Livery and the SAS retro livery should be brought to IF. Truly spectacular and historical designs. Personally I would fly nothing but them when it comes to commercial airliners!

1 Like

Mmmmmm sexy plane ❤️❤️

1 Like

Austrian%20A320%20-%2050's%20livery

I gotta say the Lufthansa one was nice but this one has always taken 1st place when it comes to me

2 Likes

Personal preference I guess. I really love the combination of yellow and blue in Lufthansa’s retro livery.

The blue and yellow is a nice colour combo, yeah. Although I always liked the simplicity of the Austrian flag resemblance on the tail.

1 Like

You’ve got my vote!! These colors look amazing!1

1 Like

Historic and epic livery, looks just amazing.You`ve got 100% my vote.

1 Like

Gorgeous. And we don’t have a Lufty 321 yet.

2 Likes

Kind! but would finally get the normal lufthansa paint for the a321 …

Thanks for your support! Of course the normal Lufthansa livery would be awesome, too. :)

It’s a good idea to add more heritage liveries as well. I love see the A321 in Lufthansa livery (both standard and retro).

1 Like

Hope to see this retro livery in the livery update.

1 Like

Stunning livery!

1 Like

It’s cool but on the A321 it’s not the best

1 Like

Nice livery. It might be added along with the current Lufthansa livery on the A320 Family update.

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning livery.

1 Like

Before boarding my flight at MUC this Aircraft was parking right in front of me :D
So I had to to take a lot of Photos of it…

2 Likes

Imagine having seen it on the Lockheed L-1049G super constellation

2 Likes