Lufthansa A320 Flight LH1034 Skids Off Runway At CDG (Exaggeration)

Well, I fully agree on the exaggarating part but news don’t lie. I am 100% sure that the mission of the journalist writing the article in question does not want to lie, instead I think what you are thinking of are misunderstandings. As you probably know BBC, CNN, and many others get much of their news from big news agencies such as AP, AFP and Reuters. Sometimes the case is that one of these big agencies will give out the wrong information (after all we are all human). Anyways, yea, news are always exaggarating about aviation.

2 Likes

Yeah, the problem is also they have journalists that know nothing about aviation so they think this is a big incident when it actually isn’t.

2 Likes

Have you read Spanish news or sometimes German? Spanish always lie.
Not every newspaper lies but the most just invent some things that didn’t even happen

Never read spanish news haha ;). I just looked from a swedish and english newsperspective. As Chatta said there are a lot of journalists not knowing anything about aviation, which is also a concern.

1 Like

Too bad it was the NEO, first A320NEO accident for the aircraft. But the funny thing was how they exaggerated it to sound like it was really bad 😂 meanwhile it was just the left gear stuck in grass haha

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

DailyMail.com. The news outlet which portrays all aspects of Kylie Jenner’s life on snapchat…

6 Likes

American media is lacking integrity, to say the least. There’s a few honest reporters out there but the rest like to spin stories. Anything to sell, that’s the name of the game. Our best reporters are the meteorologists :-)

3 Likes

Poor A320neo :((

3 Likes

It was a NEO? Damn.

1 Like

They don’t deserve it 😂

Seems like it…

1 Like

Its obviously exaggerated…
Everything is clickbait now that our attention spans is shorter than you can count from 1 to oh look a butterfly

2 Likes

Similar incident happened to a GF 320 a few years ago in India.

Funny, an ANA jet also skidded just a few days ago or maybe it was today😂

Good old daily mail, always making something out of nothing 😒

1 Like

Although I can understand the need about this kind of news for a newspaper agency, such issues should not be underestimated. A grass excursion for a flying bird like a modern aircraft can lead to dramatic and unexpected consequences day, weeks or even months after the accident. Let’s think about it in terms of stones and wood ingestion by the compressor with the potential damage of the impeller blades, tire, hydraulic lines and landing strut damage, cracks on the wing structure due to the fuel tank mass, etc. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the plane would need a deep maintenance session after this apparently innocent journey…
Blue skies

Following Deltas footsteps

Clickbait garbage by a garbage newspaper owned by a garbage human being. Awful, awful excuse for a newspaper.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.