Lufthansa 747-200 (D-ABYK)

Lufthansa 747-200

It’s the year 1969, The first 747 has took off. Not only the -100 but also the -200 is now on the market. Lufthansa, the loyal customer of the 747, purchased both 747. Sadly we don’t have the 747-100 in game, but we do have the 747-200 so why not request his this livery? It is a great addition to the game as we don’t have alot of retro liveries and also only have 2 LH 747.

Why do we need this?

We could have the first retro LH livery, we could be the 2nd mobile flight simulator with a LH retro livery, we could have a lot of fun routes, we could have an masterpiece, we could have the first new IF 747 livery since years and this could possibly encourage people to vote for the retro 747-8. Many good reasons to have this

PW? GE? RR?

Lufthansa had the General Electric’s CF6 back then on their -200. I don’t think I ever seen an LH 742 with JT9D or RR211

More Information 

This 747-200B has the Name “Rheinland-Pfalz”

What can I do?

You can vote for this aircraft, list your votes if you don’t have any left or just look at this topic.

Thanks for voting and happy landings! 🇩🇪

First bump

4 Likes

Cool livery, + i have a vote now!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to have a total rework of the B742/4/8. Queen of the sky 🔛🔝

5 Likes

Really cool livery, I might free up a vote for this

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the big help! Also, I got inspired by a very old LH 747-100 model I found

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

I wouldnt recommend bumping a request after two days…

4 Likes

Why? Is there any problem about it? Sorry for the question, but I’m new on the community😅

1 Like

Yeah, you just don’t normally bump a request after 2 days. Normally there bumped liked every 1-2 weeks

Bump!

1 Like

bump!

2 Likes

It looks great! I would definitely vote if I’d have any votes left.

It’s got my verbal vote

Maybe written, isn’t?

1 Like

Bump again!

1 Like

You got my vote @Lufthansa1

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

D-ABYK at EDDF

Credit

D-ABYK Lufthansa Boeing 747-230B(M) Photo by Demo Borstell | ID 798714 | Planespotters.net

Credits to Demo Borstell

2 Likes

Bump again!

1 Like