Lud_d's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ N/A

Hi everyone, welcome to my tracking thread. I am currently doing IFATC training to prepare for my practical exam. Please swing by if you can, and don’t hesitate to give feedback, I will appreciate it!

Closed

Airport
N/A

Server:
Training

Frequencies
Tower & Ground

Thank you for stopping by if you come!

2 Likes

Open at EKCH. Swing by if you can!

Closed now.

I will be tower and ground at RODN, a US military base on the island of Okinawa, Japan, today at 2020-03-23T12:30:00Z for IFATC training on the training server. Please swing by if you can, the scenery will be gorgeous!

1 Like

Why don’t you try a busy airport? Because when you become a atc in expert you will have lots of planes to handle

1 Like

My trainer chose the airport, but it should still be a blast! Swing by if you can.

1 Like

Sure thing

1 Like

Howdy!

Not actually:

Unfortunately, nowadays almost all of Training Server’s busiest airspaces have lot of trolls in there. For two sad examples, see EGLL and KLAX. This does not help your controlling.

In addition to this, busy airspaces are planned to manage and resolve departures in a very short space of time. This is mandatory to domine in the case of an experienced IFATC that wish to control at those airports, but when becoming IFATC, you will be tested on mostly real world training procedures, such as managing transitions and patterns.

Finally, add that IFATC have inner procedures and ranks which you will progressively passing though. All is matter of time :)!

So now try to open small airports, and if you feel alone, do not hesitate to apply to training!

Take care all!
BC

Sorry @BritishAirways001, an online class popped up so I won’t be open anymore.

Open at KFAT if anyone wants to come! Looks like my training for cancelled but I will still be open for a while!

I’ll come right now for a few patterns!

1 Like

Btw your door is still open on my screen

I have now passed the tests and am IFATC. Looking forward to seeing you on the expert server now!

6 Likes

Congratulations! I’ll see you controlling the expert server skies soon.

2 Likes

Congrats 🎉!

3 Likes