Hi everyone! Im happy to share with you these new pictures from a approximately 3:40 flight.
I took the new 777F with heavy cargo to make some flight time. Started from Istanbul (LTBA) and crossed europe to reach my destination EGLL.
SERVER: Training |Takeoff time: Around 19h Swiss Local Time.
FPL: LTBA D245E CEK FENER TUDBU 4158N/2747E ETUBA GRN NAVOD ELDET SODGO MOPUG GOTAR ERKIR KOGOL KPT RAVED 4728N/740E NATLI LUL IXILU RESPO RLP ROTSI KOTUN PODUK DIDOR IRBAL NITAR 5008N/155E ABNUR DIMAL ALESO ROTNO ETVAX TIGER D136L BIG 5129N/010W EGLL
Loading just finished. We can close all the doors and go for the runway 23.
See you soon Istanbul!
Still cruising above Switzerland.
Got the sun as a beacon light and start descend above the Manche.
Approaching 27L, gear down.
I love that one!
Approaching. CC-FEV was taking-off.
Thank you everyone.
Don’t hesitate to tell me witch one you love more than the others.
I hope you enjoyed that.
Feel free to give me some advices if you think I need some.
Nice photos - however you are only allowed to post a maximum of 10,
Thank you Benny!
Should I delete some for this topic?
Yes you should. I counted around 20 photos and you are only allowed to have 10.
Please make sure to read the #screenshots-and-videos rules before posting again.
- No more than 10 photos per topic
- Create one topic per photo group such as an event, flight, or spotting session
- No more than one topic per day
- This category is open to all forum members to post in
- You must fill in the template before posting
- Please only post your best photos, making sure all HUD views, sidebars and display names and boxes are hidden
- Photoshops that include any feature not in the simulator already are not permitted. This includes aircraft and liveries
- You are allowed to post streams, however, these may only be allowed on the day of the event
- Videos must be of thoughtful content. ‘Meme videos’ are not permitted
Here is the rules
I don’t know which one to pick since all of them look so amazing! But the one in the Swiss scenery is my fav I guess. Hesch es super Bild gmacht!!! Bravo.
Hope to see more from Turkish Liveries! :)
Wow these are really great Picture sequences! Love them all!
Sorry for that sir. I fixed that. I understand the rules thank you :)
Thank you im glad you enjoyed these pics :D
Thank you :) Feel free to use some pics from here for your VA website :)
Oh that’s really kind fo you! Thanks a lot for your generosity :) We will definitely consider it.