LPPT, in an airport security eyes

Yeah because your A/C was holding… I thought 🤔 the same… To prevent this from happening I set up an alarm… Like 30 min before landing.

1 Like

I usually do that but I’ve forgotten 😔

1 Like

Yesterday, me and one of my mates, looked outside and we saw that there was an amazing sunset. Well, she went outside to shot the sunset, but I to spot that Air Europa’s bird!

Fun fact: When I went to Madrid at 7th February 2020, I’ve boarded in an Air Europa’s Embraer 195, with that same livery and that same gate!

3 Likes

that looks beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you!!! 🙏🏾

This airport is like my second home, girlfriend is Portuguese so we often visit using TAP. From Galinhaeres you can see all the traffic flow into LPPT.

1 Like

Oohhhh Galinheiras! I used to live there! I mean, there was my first home and then I changed to Sacavém, even closer to the airport.
There are the best spots to shot planes nearby Galinheiras! 😁

1 Like

Nice photos and thanks for sharing. We may see you next time we are in Lisbon 😅

1 Like

I might be around. Would be great to meet ya! 😁

1 Like

Flying back to the days I used to work in the exterior area of the airport, I’ve invaded a Portugália Airlines’ maintenance hangar and asked to take a photo of the in-maintenance ERJ 190.

Fun fact: in that same day I’ve seen a C130, an USA presidential B737 and the landing and takeoff of the ever first A350 at LPPT wich was Asiana Airlines’ ever first flight to LPPT! Full day it was!

3 Likes