Lowest amount of player on TS1?

Anyone seen anything less than this?

2 Likes

Yes, server reset absolutely no one flying

8 Likes

Hmm, I did play it earlier this morning and seems the numbers of the pilots are changing (Also the number of the ATCs too, Even SoCal was less crowded rather than SGKL) But I did experience an issue to fly at TS today with all aircraft becoming unknown before finally the server restarted.

2 Likes

If you look at the orange text, you’ll see the actual amount of flights (44 flights).

For some reason, on all servers, airports with no active ATC will only show 1 inbound, even though there might be a lot more.

4 Likes

The thing that really scares me is that there are only 7 flights with a flight plan.

8 Likes

1 Like

Taken right now:

really empty still

1 Like

I just got on trying to do some atc on ts1 and I had perfect wifi connection. But I was having some horrible issues getting anything to load up! I was able to get connected and was able to approve a take off but once I did that everyone on the airport disappeared but I was still able to hear everyone’s requests, was in socal at KNUC

1 Like

Same problem here, Something seems very wrong with Server both for ATC and Flight mode.

@Darren_QFA0333 , if you don’t mind me asking, why do you keep linking this old thread? Are you trying to tie in two threads discussing the same thing or trying to provide a solution?

Simply adding a link with no context is a bit confusing, no?

EDIT: Nevermind Darren, I read your comments in that link. thanks!

1 Like

It all seems inter-related and multiple threads. Sorry for the bombardment

This is unnatural.

This needs fixed , I love flying on TS1

1 Like

Everyone calm down
A server reset is in progress, as devs have already said.

3 Likes

Can you post a link of where they said this!

1 Like

Sure. Give me a bit to find it

Can’t seem to find it, but Tyler did say he was resetting the server, causing alot of people to not be online

1 Like