Low Visibilty Hold Short

The line is the ILS hold line. All aircraft are suppose to hold short of it anytime another aircraft is flying the ILS.

2 Likes

If you read my comment above, I was just trying to make the explaining easier for others to understand. Take care.

1 Like

I really enjoyed this tip as well as some of the guys adding the correct terminology for ILS hold short line. Look at me talking like a pro 😁

5 Likes

That’s what it is, I thought it was like underground piping or something xD

2 Likes

Thanks, and yes, this community always seems to be willing to give help whenever it’s needed!

1 Like

Thanks for tip! I actually didn’t even know about this.

1 Like

Very informative post - I had no idea! :)

1 Like

Thanks, new info for me

2 Likes

Sorry, just making sure you knew.

It’s totally fine. Your comment was a good help for those who didn’t know!

1 Like

This is also shown in here:

I already knew this information but it still serves as a good resource for others - great job!

5 Likes

Yes, I knew very well about pages like this, although, people are most likely not going to be researching this kind of thing so I thought that I would make a post to bring attention to it once again as it seems that not too many people know. Thanks for sharing though. :)

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Talking about hold short lines: Here’s a friendly reminder to everyone who still didn’t get this:

1 Like

very nice and informative post

4 Likes

Wow, I never really knew that these even existed up until recently xD

You’re not the only one. Most people don’t notice them because they’re taxiing 30kts. 😂

6 Likes

Haha, your probably right…

1 Like

You need to be a regular after you made this post! Thanks for warning me!

1 Like

Thanks, and anytime for this community!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.