Low power mode

What does low power mode do and how does it work in infinite flight?
Also should I turn on low power mode on my IPhone? So I would have low power mode from my iPhone and infinite flight.

1 Like

low power modes prevents your battery from being permanently damaged during long haul flights, yes, you should keep it on, you dont have to turn on low power mode on your iphone, but turn the one in app

1 Like

Make sure to enable Infinite Flight’s low power mode, but certainly not the system’s one as this quit the app after a certain length of time.

2 Likes

How do I know if low power mode is working? Or is it just always on, like if I go on a short haul is it on?

if your fps drops drastically its working, for it to work you must have A/P on(LNAV DOES NOT COUNT AS A/P, you need heading, altitude, v/s, speed, everything on except VNAV and APPR), also if you touch the screen it will turn off, but once it detects that you are away it will turn on again

1 Like

There will also be a message at the top of your screen (it’s pink) that will say low power mode has been activated

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.