Low Fuel, What do I do?

I’m about 130nm out from LLBG with 6% fuel left. What is the best thing to do so I don’t run out?

Divert to the nearest airport

4 Likes

How much time left in hours and minutes?

2 Likes

6% fuel on what aircraft? If you’ve been flying long enough and it’s a heavy you might be able to request a priority landing via ATC and make it.
Otherwise find a nearby airport, divert and refuel.

1 Like

1hr 7min. Nearest is LLBG

1 Like

ATC wont give you priority so that is why I am saying divert

1 Like

It’s the A330

1 Like

That’s plenty, im sure you can get there.

3 Likes

I think its the best to divert becuse as you can see there is a lot of traffic…

3 Likes

Isn’t there a low fuel option on expert server?

1 Like

Exactly thats why I am saying divert.There are heaps of aircraft in the airspace.I highly doubt you will make it

2 Likes

You have fuel to arrive. In descent the consumption of combistible is lower

2 Likes

So should I fly a little farther with no air traffic or land closer with air traffic

Make sure to plan you’re descent good so you don’t need level off at any points! That will help by using less engine power and for your fuel to last longer!

Next time recommend taking extra fuel…

5 Likes

You may arrive if you are lucky with traffic (but today is FNF). In real life pilots would divert to the nearest suitable airport.

2 Likes

Keep going. Declare low fuel. Gety priority. Land.

If you diverted every time you were low on fuel in real life you probably only get to where you want to be half the time.

2 Likes

This has happended to me before.You will not get priorty.

1 Like

Declear emergency and see what ATC tells you maybe he will make space or he will say divert to a sutible airport…

2 Likes

Well you should. Poor controlling otherwise.

1 Like

Next time recommending to use FPL to IF to make sure you don’t have any fuel issue as it does all calculations for you! and tells you how much to carry!

1 Like