Loving the VNAV & LNAV

I must say you have all done an amazing job with the added VNAV/LNAV, I was a bit apprehensive to use it at first and couldn’t get my head around how to set everything up but with the help of a fellow member of the VA I fly with I was able to easily understand how to use both VNAV and LNAV with confidence and it is truly amazing to see the aircraft begin the descent profile/departure profile on its own I must pass big thanks to all of the team at Infinite Flight for this you’ve done a fantastic job and I look forward to what you have to release in the future 😁

Kind Regards,

Jason.

6 Likes

i agree!!!

1 Like

For real, I was surprised to see how easy it is to understand

2 Likes

It is, I watched the tutorials when it was first released and I was like man, how am I going to get my head around this but it’s really not as hard as it looks once you know what to do and how to do it I did my SID in minutes and my STAR mid flight that took a bit longer but I know exactly how to correctly set it now 😁

Not as hard as it looks once you’ve done it once and you know what to do and how to do it it’s a piece of cake 🍰✈️😁

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.