Loving the new update?

Loving the new update? Please take a minute to rate us on Apple App Store and Google Play Store (you can rate each update). Anything other than 5 stars can really negatively affect the future of Infinite Flight so if we still haven’t earned your trust, let us know here instead so we get a chance to address any issue. We are happy to answer questions and concerns (if we haven’t already).

We worked really hard to bring you more cool updates at a breakneck pace (at least relative to the rest of the flight simulation industry), now it is time for you to make a difference and give Infinite Flight a chance to shine on your respective app store :)

Happy landings!

83 Likes

You can expect a lovely review on the AppStore. Keep up the amazing work, Philipe! 💪👊 👍

Opens AppStore and sees I have 15 updates.

9 Likes

Uh, duh, love the update!

Have already rated 5 stars but will update my review :)

1 Like

I did last year but if you said that we can do for every update I’ll do again with pleasure,you really deserve it!
Go ahead and full throttle!!

1 Like

I rated it and reviewed it 4 months ago 🤙🏻

I will give you guys a 5 star review no matter what!

1 Like

Come One Come All!

Get those reviews in fellow community members. We are a community of 47,000 plus users. Showing your support takes 30 seconds to a minute of your time in the AppStore and PlayStore!

Updated review sent for version 18.2. Thanks again for all your hardwork Infinite Flight Team!

-Levet

Edit: We are a community of 47,000 plus users. Thanks @Chief305 ;)

16 Likes

Done. 5 stars! I’ve been amazed by IF since the minute I downloaded it and love the latest update. Can’t get enough of that new CRJ.

2 Likes

As Philippe mentioned, you can review after every update :)

1 Like

I believe you can rate for every update.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support! it means a lot.

If only 10% of our active forum members would rate 5 stars with each update, we would show up at the top of every top charts :)

5 Likes

Just a quick word about the “Developer Website” section of the info bit of the App Store. When clicking to visit the developer website, it directs to infinite-flight.com which is no longer supported and has outdated info. Perhaps linking the developer website to the forum would be a better idea?

EDIT: also, when clicking “Privacy Policy”, it redirects to a website which never loads.

Left 5 stars - well deserved!

We are in the process of updating the website

3 Likes

As if you thought I could give this game anything but 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1 Like

I think that should be in the thing at the top of everyone’s screen in bold, I never knew that!

1 Like

I haven’t rated any app before but after an update of this quality I can’t say not to leaving 5 stars and a very positive review!

2 Likes

Such an awesome update! Can’t wait for the other remaining airplanes. The CRJ is my all time favorite Regional airplane!

2 Likes

Thank you! this is very much appreciated. Seeing good reviews on the App Store and Play store makes our team happy :)

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing game. I immediately went to the app store and gave it an easy 5 stars (wish I could give it more) and wrote a big essay about why this is the best game ever. If people think Infinite Flight isn’t good enough then I don’t know what is. Thank you devs for creating such an amazing game!

1 Like