Love is in the Air. Flight to Little Rock

Hello IFC,
This afternoon I decided to fly my girlfriend to KLIT for the fun of it. We did a full stop taxi back landing and than departed back home to Searcy. She’s currently a student pilot with about 15 hours flying time and had never been to a big commercial airport in a small GA plane. The flight went great and she enjoyed it a lot.

33 Likes

Hope you too enjoyed the time 🤙. Great shots mate :)

2 Likes

This looks very similar to a picture I have from when I took a Cezzna lesson. Just replace the trees with dead bushes, and change the registration and you wouldn’t tell the difference.

2 Likes

Now if only I would stop procrastinating and start ground school. Seems like it was an awesome flight!

1 Like

It was lots of fun

1 Like

It was fun! Thanks I appreciate it

1 Like

Don’t being taking pictures if you are landing the plane😂

1 Like

Looks fun, hope you had a good time!

2 Likes

SoCiAl DiStAnCiNg

Nice photos!

1 Like

Had a Co-Pilot with me.

flexing on us with your girlfriend…
jk I’m happy for you my man.

I feel like that would be my dream flight. To take my significant other and just fly. I love the pictures too. I think my favorite picture is either the first or fourth one.

3 Likes

This was her first time flying w me ever and she loves it. I hope to take her on more flights! And Na not flexing just what happens when your significant other is into aviation

2 Likes

I know you weren’t flexing, I was trying to be funny.😂
If I could find a girlfriend into aviation, it would be a miracle.😂

1 Like

Nice photos! Glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

They are there just got to find them

1 Like

That’s one expensive date if you ask me

2 Likes

Looks like it was a nice flight!

I’d pay anything to fly my crush just once. That’d seal the deal 😂

Being a passenger in a small plane like that takes a lot of trust sometimes.

1 Like

It was an expensive date but it’s worth it for sure.

1 Like

I miiiight have my proposal all planned out. It takes place in an airplane. It’s not your typical faked emergency though, lol. This one is better.

I was awake at 2:00 AM and didn’t have anything to do 😂

I just deciphered this lol.

“I might have my proposal all planned out. It takes place in an airplane. It’s not your typical faked emergency though, lol. This one is better.”

1 Like