Love is in the Air! FedEx Heavy Rush Hour

Hello IFC,
A few days ago my girlfriend and I went to the FedEx super hub to watch all the FedEx planes come and go. We were there for about 4 hours and had a bunch of fun together. We spotted just about every plane in the FedEx fleet except the ATR and the Cessna 208. Enjoy!

34 Likes

A300-600ST… aren’t we missing out 🤤

1 Like

Loved seeing those to be honest

1 Like

I wish that my life was close to that 😂

Also on an unrelated note, the second A300 N677FE was at the Wings over Pittsburgh air show a few years ago, and I got to take a good look around it in the cockpit and cargo compartment. It’s kinda a bummer our cargo service here is mostly replaced with 76s. We still get the occasional A300, but it’s usually overnight. Not that I don’t love the 76, but it’s no A300… 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 Likes

She’s a bigger av feel than me…

1 Like

FedEx sent us an MD-10 today to MHT. I heard they’re sending an MD-11F to MHT this Sunday, and I hope to catch it!

1 Like

FedEx once came to my home town Kuwait City but i believe it was for the U.S soldiers.

Question. Were you 6 ft apart and social distancing 🤔

2 Likes

That be a negative. Since I’m quarantined with her anyways 😷

2 Likes

That’s a fair point

2 Likes

Awesome catches!

1 Like

Nice Photos!

1 Like

laughs in stay at home orders

Not under lockdown soo what the heck why not going do something

Very nice! Interesting to see what a diverse fleet they have. I’ve never seen most of these aircraft types IRL. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

they have a very diverse fleet

1 Like

Great location you found there!

1 Like

It’s a fantastic spot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.