LOT Virtual | "You choose the direction"

Honestly this is my first Virtual Airline I have ever joined. With excellent communication, teamwork and friendly fellow active users I fully support this team. I’m going to rate this a 5/5. I mainly come from both regions in Europe, Irish and Polish. I think LOT VA needs a little more support and credits to give out to. Events are made every Saturday via Discord. One excellent opinion I have experienced in a VA is their activity. When you’re making a group flight, some may hop in with you. You can suggest events, chat around freely with others in Discord. LOT is probably my best choice for a VA. 👍

Credits to @IFliPlanes, @MaciMDpl, @mr_speedbird and many more active users around here. Most of them are my local Polish Friends, some also living in the UK. 🇵🇱

6 Likes

Aw thank you!
We enjoy having you in LOT VA and It’s a pleasure having you in the VA :)

2 Likes

Makes me happy to hear! At the end of the day we all have great fun!

3 Likes

@LOT_Virtual Had a friendly landing competition against @EthiopianVirtual !
Check the video to find out who won! (I’m not in it unfortunately, There was a mishap with the editing :( )

5 Likes

Or maybe it was an very hard landing ;) @IFliPlanes

Your President/founder

Kyle

:)

2 Likes

It wasn’t ;)
I’ll show you in PM’s haha XD

3 Likes

We will see ;)

2 Likes

Update for the routes coming soon guys!

Nice job LOT! Also, event in Sunday, free for anyone! 👇

Inspired by LOT VA! ( 17 Attending! ) Infinite Flight Destinations: Warsaw! Chopin Airport Flyout! @ EPWA - 021600ZJUN19

I’ll be there!

See you guys flying on the east coast of America. Very nice

1 Like

Yup, enroute to Miami, testing LOTS new route: LO29.

3 Likes

Very nice, you’re proffesionalism inspired me to apply for LOT VA :)

I would love to do that route. Such a nice livery, Aircraft. Amazing

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! Did you apply already? I have not received any with your username. I will check right now!

Found it! will send you a dm!

Updates in LOT VA

• We have now moved to Slack, A better form of communication.
  • We are planning to remove the formal test and change it with a more challenging Formal Test.
  • We have introduced the new maps as edited.
  • More codeshare routes thanks to Star Alliance Virtual.

That’s all I have to currently say! You choose the direction

6 Likes