This Week’s Flight Hours: 22:41

All Time

Pilots: 10
Routes in Database: 1654
PIREPs Filed: 291
Flight Hours: 908:14

Join Us

1 Like

This is a reminder that we have some vacant staff positions that might be of interest for you.

IFC Username Staff Position Tasks
@HappyDays Chief Executive Officer Supervise & organize all daily operations of the VA and run everything behind the scenes.
VACANT Chief Operating Officer Run the day-to-day operations of the VA to ensure smooth running. The Pilot Recruitment Manager position has been absorbed to the COO.
VACANT Pilot Report Manager The role of the Pilot Report Manager is to approve/deny Pilot Reports, and work with the Chief Operating Officer during the rank-up phase of a pilot to re-verify PIREPs as legitemate.
VACANT External Affairs Manager The External Affairs Manager is responsible for moderating the LOT Virtual IFC account (along with the CEO), as well as answer possible questions from forum users that may arise. They are also in charge of LOTV’s social media accounts.

Requirements

- Must be 14 years of age or older
- Have a legal copy of Infinite Flight and its Pro subscription
 - Grade 3 or higher on Infinite Flight
  - Member (Recommended) or Basic Trust Levels on the IFC.
 - Must be in good standing with the IFC, IFVARB, IFATC and all official Infinite Flight organizations.
- Not currently in a staff position at another VA, and have served the cooldown period.
- Must have access to Discord and Airtable.

If you are interested in a staff position, please contact @HappyDays to inquire or apply.

2 Likes

I like LOTV.

Warsaw Chopin (EPWA) getting 3d airport!! So excited! Will make my flights for the VA a lot more interesting and exciting!

3 Likes

congrats on the 3d hub today!
good luck with your VA!!

2 Likes

We’re very excited too!

@JPs_Aviation Thank you for your kind words :)

2 Likes

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 7
This Week’s Flight Hours: 15:57

All Time

Pilots: 8
Routes in Database: 1655
PIREPs Filed: 290
Flight Hours: 924:11

Join Us

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Codeshare News

LOT Tail

We’re thrilled to announce a new codeshare partnership with @UIAVirtual! The new routes extend our route network in Ukraine and beyond. Check out their thread here.

Apply now, and explore these new routes and 1700 others!

3 Likes

Hey I have question to be staff in LOT Virtual do we need to be a pilot if we don’t I is there any other way we can apply except the IFVARB Page since I tried applying for PIREP Manager after multiple tries it didn’t work. If I can apply for staff in another way please let me know.

2 Likes

Hello,
We have contacted you in PM regarding the matter.
Regards

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 7
This Week’s Flight Hours: 10:41

All Time

Pilots: 10
Routes in Database: 1723
PIREPs Filed: 296
Flight Hours: 962:52

Join Us

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Codeshare News

LOT Tail

We’re thrilled to announce a new codeshare partnership with @AirBelgiumVA! The new routes expand our route netwrok to new charter destinations from Belgium. Check out their thread here.

Apply now, and explore these new routes and 1700 others!

6 Likes

We are so excited to be in codeshare with this such cool airlines that offer really amazing routes!

Baptiste
President & Founder
Air Belgium Virtual

3 Likes

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 12
This Week’s Flight Hours: 25:58

All Time

Pilots: 11
Routes in Database: 1771
PIREPs Filed: 308
Flight Hours: 988:50

Join Us

3 Likes

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 10
This Week’s Flight Hours: 26:20

All Time

Routes in Database: 1869
PIREPs Filed: 324
Flight Hours: 1023:38

Join Us

5 Likes

Welcome a New Staff Member to the LOTV Team!

We at LOT Virtual are delighted to welcome a new staff member to the team. @Nikhil_Wong is now LOTV’s Pilot Report Manager! He will oversee all PIREP filings and supervise rank-ups. A few words from the man himself:

Hi, I’m Nikhil and welcome to LOT Virtual. I’m going to be accepting or declining PIREPS which you filed, and if you have any questions about your PIREP or anything else you can ask me. I’ll be making sure you filled your PIREPS properly, and I’ll be glad to cooporate with you in case of any issues. That’s all you need to know about me and just know I’m almost always online so never hesitate to contact me regarding VA operations. I’ll guarantee you if you join LOT Virtual you won’t regret it!

JOIN LOTV TODAY

6 Likes

Glad to have LOT Virtual As my 1st ever staff position

3 Likes

Today, 11/11, marks two special anniversaries for LOT Virtual!

November 11 is Poland’s Independence Day! We wish all Polish IFC members a happy independence day!

November 11 is also the date our CEO @HappyDays submitted the application to the IFVARB for review. Under weird coincidental circumstances, that day was also Poland’s Independence Day.

In lieu with these events, we are rebranding our slogan to “LOTs To Offer!” Indeed, our vibrant community and thousands of routes and destinations available, along with an advanced VANet CrewCenter, we do have lots to offer and plenty of new adventurous routes to explore. What are you waiting for?

APPLY NOW

5 Likes

VA STATISTICS

Previous Two Weeks

PIREPs: 6
Flight Hours: 19:45

All Time

Routes in Database: 1917
PIREPs Filed: 337
Flight Hours: 1071:04

Join Us