LOT Virtual | Poland Within Your Reach | The Official 2021 Thread

Thank you my friend ! ❤️

1 Like

Thanks a lot @PATOU95

1 Like

Hello, this thread looks very nice, just one thing, looking at your route diagrams, I believe you’re missing a domestic route between EPWA and EPKT, which is usually served by the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 or sometimes a B737-8, rarely they even get a flight with the B787 (which gets stationed in EPKT for charter flights to the Dominican Republic in spring and summer). Just wanted to let you know, since EPKT is my home airport! Also might look to join you soon!

3 Likes

Thanks for feedback @Infinite_Aircraft ! :) You’re right! Idk why LO3885 is missing in our routes database, but we’ll fix it ;)
And hope to see you soon in LOT Virtual! 😁

Michał
Pilot Recrutiment Manager
LOT Virtual

2 Likes

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 24
This Week’s Flight Hours: 48:14
New Pilot Applications: 1

All Time

Pilots: 10
Routes in Database: 1755
PIREPs Filed: 256
Flight Hours: 839:50

Join Us

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Codeshare News

LOT Tail

We’re delighted to announce a new codeshare partnership with @AveloAirVirtual! The new codeshare routes expand our presence in the American west coast. Check our their thread here.

Apply now, and explore these new codeshare routes and 1500 others!

5 Likes

Sadly, all good things come to an end. With heavy hearts, LOT Virtual announces the resignation of our dear Pilot Recruitment Manager, @Mick0, and COO @PATOU95. Please bid them farewell as we enter a new chapter in LOT Virtual.

And with that, we now have a few staff positions to be filled.

IFC Username Staff Position Tasks
@HappyDays Chief Executive Officer Supervise & organize all daily operations of the VA and run everything behind the scenes.
VACANT Chief Operating Officer Run the day-to-day operations of the VA to ensure smooth running. The Pilot Recruitment Manager position has been absorbed to the COO.
VACANT Pilot Report Manager The role of the Pilot Report Manager is to approve/deny Pilot Reports, and work with the Chief Operating Officer during the rank-up phase of a pilot to re-verify PIREPs as legitemate.
VACANT External Affairs Manager The External Affairs Manager is responsible for moderating the LOT Virtual IFC account (along with the CEO), as well as answer possible questions from forum users that may arise. They are also in charge of LOTV’s social media accounts.

Requirements

- Must be 14 years of age or older
- Have a legal copy of Infinite Flight and its Pro subscription
 - Grade 3 or higher on Infinite Flight
  - Member (Recommended) or Basic Trust Levels on the IFC.
 - Must be in good standing with the IFC, IFVARB, IFATC and all official Infinite Flight organizations.
- Must have access to Discord and Airtable.

If you are interested in a staff position, please contact @HappyDays to inquire or apply.

1 Like

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 20
This Week’s Flight Hours: 5:02

All Time

Pilots: 11
Routes in Database: 1736
PIREPs Filed: 268
Flight Hours: 861:45

Join Us

2 Likes

Very llock!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Codeshare News

LOT Tail

We’re delighted to announce a new codeshare partnership with @ArgentinasVirtual! The new codeshare routes expand our presence in South America. Check our their thread here.

LOT Tail

We’re delighted to announce a new codeshare partnership with @RoyalAirMaroc_VA! The new codeshare routes expand our presence in Morroco and the Maghreb region. Check our their thread here.

Apply now, and explore these new codeshare routes and 1700 others!

4 Likes

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 9
This Week’s Flight Hours: 11:40

All Time

Pilots: 9
Routes in Database: 1558
PIREPs Filed: 281
Flight Hours: 879:55

Join Us

1 Like

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 3
This Week’s Flight Hours: 22:41

All Time

Pilots: 10
Routes in Database: 1654
PIREPs Filed: 291
Flight Hours: 908:14

Join Us

1 Like

This is a reminder that we have some vacant staff positions that might be of interest for you.

IFC Username Staff Position Tasks
@HappyDays Chief Executive Officer Supervise & organize all daily operations of the VA and run everything behind the scenes.
VACANT Chief Operating Officer Run the day-to-day operations of the VA to ensure smooth running. The Pilot Recruitment Manager position has been absorbed to the COO.
VACANT Pilot Report Manager The role of the Pilot Report Manager is to approve/deny Pilot Reports, and work with the Chief Operating Officer during the rank-up phase of a pilot to re-verify PIREPs as legitemate.
VACANT External Affairs Manager The External Affairs Manager is responsible for moderating the LOT Virtual IFC account (along with the CEO), as well as answer possible questions from forum users that may arise. They are also in charge of LOTV’s social media accounts.

Requirements

- Must be 14 years of age or older
- Have a legal copy of Infinite Flight and its Pro subscription
 - Grade 3 or higher on Infinite Flight
  - Member (Recommended) or Basic Trust Levels on the IFC.
 - Must be in good standing with the IFC, IFVARB, IFATC and all official Infinite Flight organizations.
- Not currently in a staff position at another VA, and have served the cooldown period.
- Must have access to Discord and Airtable.

If you are interested in a staff position, please contact @HappyDays to inquire or apply.

2 Likes

I like LOTV.

Warsaw Chopin (EPWA) getting 3d airport!! So excited! Will make my flights for the VA a lot more interesting and exciting!

3 Likes

congrats on the 3d hub today!
good luck with your VA!!

2 Likes

We’re very excited too!

@JPs_Aviation Thank you for your kind words :)

2 Likes

VA STATISTICS

This Week

This Week’s PIREPs: 7
This Week’s Flight Hours: 15:57

All Time

Pilots: 8
Routes in Database: 1655
PIREPs Filed: 290
Flight Hours: 924:11

Join Us

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Codeshare News

LOT Tail

We’re thrilled to announce a new codeshare partnership with @UIAVirtual! The new routes extend our route network in Ukraine and beyond. Check out their thread here.

Apply now, and explore these new routes and 1700 others!

3 Likes

Hey I have question to be staff in LOT Virtual do we need to be a pilot if we don’t I is there any other way we can apply except the IFVARB Page since I tried applying for PIREP Manager after multiple tries it didn’t work. If I can apply for staff in another way please let me know.

2 Likes