LOT Virtual | Poland Within Your Reach | Official 2021 Thread

Congratulations LOT Virtual! Amazing thread!

Oh wait, that’s my VA :joy:

4 Likes

We have two announcements to share with you today!

To celebrate LOT Virtual’s approval, all flights filed until 3/3 will recieve a 1.5x flight time multiplier! This also applies to all new pilots who join us!

We are pleased to announce a new codeshare partnership with @Sriwijaya_Virtual! LOT Virtual pilots can now explore the beauty of Indonesia’s many islands! Check out their thread here:

SJVA’s Thread

Join Us Today!

4 Likes

Nice announcement! We are glad to be a partner of LOT Virtual, as your routes are very helping us to expand our route network in the world! We wish you guys all the best.

Gritz - SJVA Chief Operation Officer

3 Likes

Good to see the represented poland, i would love to be part, success a LOT

polish-cow-icegif
I have been waiting for this!!!

1 Like

5e6b60fb583a4c3d74d37ab82ed4c4ade0ef298d_2_600x600

We are pleased to announce a new codeshare partnership with @SurfAirVirtual! LOT Virtual pilots now have access to regional airports across the U.S. and a few more in Europe! Check out their thread here:

URFVA’s Thread

Join Us Today!

6 Likes

Welcome to the world of Virtual Airlines. I wish you best of luck

can you guys do a partnership? ill continue in a pm if necessary

I am very happy to see this VA nicely form after the long wait! I know it is worth it and the thread and the overall base looks fantastic! I am looking forward for its future, unfortunately I can’t use IF but will give this a great support.

Serdecznie pozdrawiam! ❤️

2 Likes

@Aryan_Sharma Thank You!

@FlyIf_0011IFPA Feel free to PM us anytime.

@Kuba_Jaroszczyk Thank you for your kind words!

3 Likes

jet

We are pleased to announce a new codeshare partnership with @JetAirwaysVirtual! This expands our route network in India and the Middle East! Check out their thread here:

Jet Airways Virtual | The Joy of Flying | Official Thread

Join Us Today!

9 Likes

35 more landings, and you shall get another member. Can’t wait to join you guys!

1 Like

Keep a lookout for an announcement soon…

1 Like

Finally! ;) Just submitted my application :)

2 Likes

Submitted my application :D

2 Likes

We have another two announcements to share with you today!

Please welcome @Mick0 to our staff team! They will handle all pilot applications from now on. Please congratulate them!

We are pleased to announce a codeshare partnership with @AustrianVirtual! LOT Virtual pilots can now access the full beauty of Austria’s beautiful landscape & forests from high above! Check out their thread:

[New Thread New Change!] Austrian Virtual | From Vienna to the World! | Official 2021 Thread

Join Us Today!

4 Likes

Great to be Partners with you guys!

2 Likes

This will help create some amazing flights for the Dash Q-8 for trainee rank

1 Like

Welcome on board @Mick0 ! (Me) 😅

We are now waiting for your application!
Join us Now!
APPLY NOW ! [PILOT]
APPLY NOW ! [STAFF] and PM @HappyDays

Cheers,
Michał
Pilot Recruitment Manager

3 Likes

Do you know when LOTVA will be available to add to the profile VA affiliation?