Credits : RAFAL KUKOWSKI via Jetphotos.net
About this livery:
- This current aircraft is operated by Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) and LOT Polish Airlines.
- This livery has the original ‘LOT’ look.
- It has up to 12 aircrafts operating today, with 6 in order.
- It flies to routes to nearly all surrounding countries in Europe, and all regional airports in Poland.
- Their home airport is Warsaw Chopin International, John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice, Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport.
- It also competes with Eurolot, which means it operates the same routes as Eurolot.
About LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline that connects New Europe with the world. It provides almost 7 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 90 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub that offers fast connections. As the only carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore while building its leadership position in East Central Europe. It flies one of the youngest fleets in Europe and, as the only airline, operates the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the world’s most advanced aircraft, on all long-haul connections. LOT relies primarily on the passion and positive energy of its team members, including top ranking pilots in the global aviation business, often champions in many aviation sports. With 88 years of experience, LOT is also one of the oldest airlines in the world and the most internationally recognized Polish brand. This recognition is proven by the numerous awards from industry organizations, media and, above all, from passengers.
About Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC)
NAC is the industry’s leading regional aircraft lessor serving over 70 airline customers in 47 countries. The company provides aircraft to well-established carriers such as British Airways, Air Canada, LOT, Azul, Lufthansa, Garuda, Flybe, Aeroméxico and airBaltic as well as major regional carriers including Air Nostrum and Widerøe. NAC’s current fleet of over 400 owned and managed aircraft includes E170, E175, E190, E195, ATR 42, ATR 72, Bombardier Dash 8, CRJ900, CRJ1000 and CS300. In addition, the group has circa 50 aircraft on firm order.
Routes / Destinations
- All Regional Airports in Poland. 🇵🇱
- Amsterdam in The Netherlands. 🇳🇱
- Beauvais and Paris CDG in France. 🇫🇷
- Khailingrad in Russia. 🇷🇺
- Brussels in Belgium. 🇧🇪
- Chișinău in Moldova. 🇲🇩
- Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar and Zagreb in Croatia. 🇭🇷
- Düsseldorf, Heringsdörf, Munich, Stuttgart and Frankfurt in Germany.🇩🇪
- Helsinki in Finland. 🇫🇮
- Milan and Rome in Italy. 🇮🇹
- Riga in Latvia. 🇱🇻
- Salzburg in Austria. 🇦🇹
- Zürich in Switzerland.🇨🇭
- Lviv and Kiev in Ukraine. 🇺🇦
- Minsk in Belarus. 🇧🇾
Why I would like this livery for Infinite Flight:
In my opinion this is one of the missing liveries on the Bombardier Dash 8 Family. It also represents Poland’s airline, LOT. This current livery looks clean and original, comparing to the Eurolot. It also gives great advantage on celebrating Poland on Events and LOT Polish Virtual Airline. I am Polish myself and see them really often outside Warsaw.
Few Last words : This is not a duplicate topic. I have searched for it and only found similar results for the ‘Visit to Telaviv Dash 8 livery’. I am also surprised this has not been featured yet on the community. I would appreciate any positive response for my topic. It took quite a long time for me to make this one and hope it would push in any time this year or so. Thanks! 🇵🇱🙂