Credits : mkwi via Jetphotos.net
About this livery:
- This current aircraft was operated by LOT Polish Airlines.
- This livery is the original look of LOT, with the small national flag near the pilot deck.
- This is an extinct aircraft. It had more than 3 aircrafts operating since March 1990.
- The first aircraft arrived in March 1990, after the fall of Communism in Poland the Boeing 767-3 replaced the remaining Illyushin il-62 aircrafts.
- This aircraft made the first Transantlantic routes to the U.S.A.
- It served up to 3 million passengers per year, until they got replaced by the all new Boeing 787-8 aircrafts in 2012.
- It’s home airport was Warsaw Chopin International.
About LOT Polish Airlines:
LOT Polish Airlines is a modern airline that connects New Europe with the world. It provides almost 7 million passengers a year with the shortest and most comfortable travel options to more than 90 destinations worldwide via Warsaw, a competitive hub that offers fast connections. As the only carrier in the region, LOT offers direct long-haul flights to the USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore while building its leadership position in East Central Europe. It flies one of the youngest fleets in Europe and, as the only airline, operates the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the world’s most advanced aircraft, on all long-haul connections. LOT relies primarily on the passion and positive energy of its team members, including top ranking pilots in the global aviation business, often champions in many aviation sports. With 88 years of experience, LOT is also one of the oldest airlines in the world and the most internationally recognized Polish brand. This recognition is proven by the numerous awards from industry organizations, media and, above all, from passengers.
Warsaw Chopin to New York JFK
Warsaw Chopin to Newark
Warsaw Chopin to Chicago
Kraków to New York JFK
Kraków to Chicago
Why I would like this livery for Infinite Flight:
In my opinion this is one of the most beautiful liveries here in Infinite Flight. I would wish this livery would be added following any aircraft rework. It is also one of the missing liveries we’d love to have in Infinite Flight. It also gives great advantage on celebrating Poland on events and LOT Polish Virtual Airline. I am Polish myself and I used to see these airliners when I was just a child.
Just a few last words: This is not a duplicate topic. The last 767 LOT livery feature topic was closed recently a few years back. I would appreciate any positive response following this feature. I am hoping this livery would push in any update or so. Thanks! 🙂🇵🇱