LOT De Havilland Canada Dash-8 Q400 Livery

(upload://c1WYuGKO29CXANv99guprZFBgNL.jpeg)
Source: LOT Dash 8 Q400 By: Andre Orban
Why I would like this in the game: As somebody who flies LOT all the time, I would like to have a medium range plane that is a turboprop. The Dash 8 would be a nice in-between passenger-wise and is a nice plane for the small airports of places such as Croatia and the Balkans. It is also a very iconic plane, especially in the LOT fleet, being the 2nd numerous plane after the E195
About the Dash 8 Q400: The Dash 8-400 is the most productive turboprop on the market. It offers the same trip cost as competing 76-seat turboprops but can be configured to fit a maximum of 90 seats (for a total of 14 more) and has the extra payload capacity to carry their bags, all while providing more range. It flies 30% faster and 40% farther than conventional turboprops. It rolled out on April 19, 1983.
Source: De Havilland Source

Please tell me if this is a copy of another topic.

That’s really good looking, but what’s up with the tail? What does it say? I can’t read it 😬

Special livery, might switch the picture for the default livery. it is an Israeli livery

1 Like

I though it said something like Tel Aviv! Thanks for clearing that up 👍

Sadly I don’t have any votes but I will be rooting for this!

1 Like

Just hoping it gets added before LOT retires them soon

Continue feature request in linked topic here: LOT Polish Airlines Bombarder Dash 8 Q-402 (Nordic Aviation Capital)