LOT B787 Confirmed + Autoland + Awesome Wing View

The 787 flaperons have a whole bunch of diffeeent modes depending on the airspeed, so I’m not sure if they can accurately make it function.

This is nice. They’re workin’ hard. And I can see how the wings will flex on wing view so I have an idea on how my videos may be like.

The HUD should be transpartent…and with the green horizon marks, I hope the cabin will be fixed well and pretty before release, but awesome work!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not only HUD, but even screens are blank, could it be the moment for animated cockpit? The question will remain unanswered till release moment :) even autopilot screens are blank, I don’t want to build too big expectations here, but…

1 Like

Where’d u get the bottom picture

Oh I found it

Hopefully the HUD is functional

1 Like

Ooh that wing flex is so beautiful!! Cant wait for that!!

We already have that, Lol.

1 Like

OMG. Thanks FDS for this livery :)

1 Like

The ailerons/flaperons are going to be done soon (the flaperon is not in an equal angle to the flaps)

1 Like

Let’s burst that bubble right away, the displays are still not animated for this release. It will come, just not yet.

14 Likes

Im going to dolphin the crap out of this wing flex XD

5 Likes

Or flutter, lol.

It’s nice that the shaking issue (I think it’s floating point) is fixed. Looks a lot smoother and more realistic.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No one knows…

Another Photo from Laura’s instagram

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.