Lost XP and flight time

Hey everyone. I just flew a 3 hour flight from MZBZ - TNCM when about 10 minutes out my game crashed, my XP, and flight time was lost. Is there any way I can get it back? The flight doesn’t appear in my log.

When it crashed, I switched to the ATC view to watch some landings while my plane was on autopilot. When I double tapped to zoom in on an approaching aircraft, my game crashed.

I was in contact with TNCM approach, (@Seanhickey465 ) when this happened. Thanks!

-Pie

Since you crashed, the app did not save your official stats. So Sadly Not Fully

1 Like

XP and time is saved during your flight. It may take some time for your flight to reflect in your stats after the crash. Give it a few hours and restart your app and see if it shows up.

3 Likes

Another miss speak from the balloon you’re on a roll tonight

1 Like

When a game crashes it doesn’t save the game before it crashes

1 Like

Well it’s a good thing XP and flight time are saved throughout the flight then isn’t it.

2 Likes

Yea auto save would be nice

I think this can be closed

Happend to me on final after 7 hours :((((

1 Like

You’re right it should be closed after the solution is corrected to the right one.

1 Like

To prove that you get xp while flying, if you watch LiveFlightApp.com you can see your xp increasing as you fly when the sync happens. You may not get XP and Time credit up to the second it crashes but it is better than nothing.

3 Likes