Lost Stats

Recently rejoined IF after a year and all my stats and XP are not there anymore. Not sure if it’s a glitch or I’m wasn’t logged in to my old account.

1 Like

Try logging into ALL of your accounts avalable before you try anything else.

1 Like

It is possible that you haven’t played for a while your grade and other stats reset

He wouldnt loose XP tho wich he clearly states in the title.

I logged into the account which has my old stats but it says there is no active pro subscription on it

Hello!

Is the subscription on a different account? Or have you bought a subscription yet?

It will only sat there’s an active PRO subscription if you have purchased one.

Yes I checked and the subscription is on a different account. I think that was an error since I never intended to have a pro subscription on a new account I wanted it on my current existing account with all my stats on it

Hello!

If you’ve recently purchased a subscription and it’s inadvertently been applied to the wrong account, please get back to us with the following information:

• Callsign & username (if applicable) for the wrong account on which the subscription has been applied to.

• Callsign & username (if applicable) for the account that you wish the subscription to be applied to.

Once we have that information, i can transfer the subscription and any stats you might have accumulated on the wrong account, to the correct one.

Great!
The wrong account username and callsign respectively is:
Alp_Townend and Easy 1932
The account I wish the subscription to be transferred to:
Shamrock 212 (no username)
Thank you very much for your help :)

1 Like

Thanks!

I transferred everything the opposite way. To the account that you have linked with your Community profile, since that’s our primary authentication method nowadays.

Make sure to restart the app and you should find everything to be in order!

Thank you so much for your help its all back and fine now :)

1 Like