Lost account

It’s been a long time since I played infinite flight and browsed this community. I was trying to play the game again with my my new phone but it says “code 1”

*screenshot from march~ (The newest I can find, I have about 1100 hours on log)
operating system:
ios 13.2
iphone 12
*Tried with facebook login but it says I don’t have the account

1 Like

Have you tried the ‘Switch accounts’ option in the settings?

1 Like

Yep. Chose the facebook option (which my account is linked) but no luck.

1 Like

In this situation I think the best thing to do is contact one of the team at IF they will be able to help you further but I would try re-downloading the app. If it is connected to your Facebook account try entering your details again and logging in. If that doesn’t work then contact the dev team and they should be able to sort out your problem

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Do you have a subscription?

2 Likes

Try deleting the app and download it back. I hade the same problem and it was resolved for me.

2 Likes

Hi, do you have or have you bought an active pro subscription for IF?

1 Like

I recommend reinstalling the app, sometimes that’s what it takes

Hi!

After searching, I didn’t really find out how you can retrieve your account?

Make sure your account is not linked to Google, or anything else…

If you don’t find anything, I advise you to send an email to the Safeguarding team by giving them the name of your email address to which you currently pay the subscription (so surely your iCloud address)

For that, see can go to your mailbox and find an invoice of IF, you will find all the necessary information.

Like this :

Currently no

1 Like

Not in the moment

Tried. No luck.

My logbook is currently empty with all my previous flights disappearing. It is not a subscription problem as I don’t currently have one. Yes I want to buy pro but I can’t find my account! So can any staff please help?

That is the issue, unfortunately the only way you can sign back into your Infinite Flight account is if you have an active subscription. When you purchase a new one you should immediately log back into that account. Hope this helps and hope you understand. Also you will not lose any of your Infinite Flight stats, like flight time and xp, however since you were on a break from it for awhile you might and I say might have to go back to casual server)

1 Like

Yep. HOW?
How can I buy a subscription without my account? If I buy a pro subscription now I would buy it for the no name account currently on my device.

The account I currently have is like this… 😂

1 Like

Ok so basically press log in, and it should say no active sub found correct, then just purchase a new sub and voilà there you go. You might need to sign in again, but probably not.

1 Like

Can you send me a screenshot of you doing those steps, please if you don’t mind?

1 Like

But if I buy the new sub it would be for this 22 minutes flight time account.

1 Like