Losing Access to Live

Dear All,

Not sure where to ask this question. Nonetheless, I felt it’s best I ask here. Anyway a couple of times I have been on a long haul flight. Then I get a notification that pops up and pauses my flight. However, whenever this happpens, I lose access to the live server and the green tick turns red… and it never turns back to green anymore… Is there a fix to this? Or does anyone have an idea on how to deal with this? I have been on 12 hr flights with about 1 hr to descent and lost the live servee access and never got my landing registered… Kind of sucks… But does nayone have a fix to this??

if you are off of the app for about 2 minutes you go offline

Ohhh 2 mins is the sweet spot? Didn’t know… But thanks for the info! But then the flight still continheto landing… Would be good if it can reconnect automatically especially if one didn’t close the app…

1 Like

Yeah i have heard people say 2 minutes but i would just try to stay on the app for as long as possible and maybe start saving for a tablet

1 Like

I actually use a tablet… The issue is on my I sometimes get this google notifications that interrupts whatever is going on and if I am not physically there, I can not remove it especially on long flights… I prefer the tablet than a phone actually…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.