Los Angeles To Melbourne In The Dreaming Dreamliner

G’day all, today I’m doing something a little bit different than usual, today I’m showing you a video. Oh well enough jibber jabber for one day let’s get on with the details.

My flight was from Los Angeles To Melbourne with call sign Qantas094. I was flying the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner on the casual server. The time in the video is morning.

Well without further ado I present to you my video, hope you enjoy.

I have a bonus for you all… some pictures, I can’t make a post in the #screenshots-and-videos category without having some pictures.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures as well.

Feel to subscribe to support me more.

Please don’t use pictures without my permission.

17 Likes

Nice pictures and love the video! Great job on the editing!

I do not have any likes right now, but I’m bookmarking this to come back :)

1 Like

Thanks mate. I tried editing it differently this time. I first used the built in screen recorder than I put the footage into iMovie than exported the video then added the effects and other editing such as the titles and all of the other jazz in Apple Keynote than exported the slides and put all of that into iMovie and added the music than exported it all in 4K at 60FPS for your enjoyment. I know it’s 4K but not 100% sure if it’s at 60FPS.

1 Like

G’day everyone, I will make more of these types of videos. If you have any suggestions on what aircraft and livery I should do next just PM me and I will take note of it. Feel free to provide a route as well. I will make this a series for your enjoyment.

Absolutely stunning video! The editing is spot on! Keep it up mate.

1 Like

Thanks mate. I woke up at one in the morning and started editing it and finished it at six in the afternoon.

1 Like

Well thats great to hear.

I’m definitively looking forward to more!

1 Like

Lovely Photos and video

1 Like

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Love the video! Editing is awesome! Can’t wait to see more from you in the future! Bravo! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

2 Likes

Thanks mate for the support.

2 Likes

Great video! Loved the editing! Just a quick question… Did you have to record the entire 14-hour flight and just then export it to imovie and then speed it up?

1 Like

Thanks mate, no I just recorded until I couldn’t see the coast of LA anymore and until I could see the coast of Australia.

2 Likes