Los Angeles Airport Plane Spotting Series

Hello folks, welcome to my very first Los Angeles plane spotting series as it is my first time going to post shots about my plane spotting series in LA. Before I went plane spotting, I went to In-n-Out burgers to eat. Btw, this is where the plane spotting location was. By this In-N-Out Burgers πŸ” restaurant. I hope you enjoy these shots. And also, I will go plane spotting again on Wednesday after the movies πŸŽ₯ 🍿 to see if I can spot an A380 and a B747.

Airport: Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Runway(s): 24R
Date: 6/16/2024

The very first plane to spot at the perfect time was this amazingly Norse Atlantic Airways Flight 311 B787 arriving into LAX from Paris Charles De Gaulle πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

Next up, another International Arrival this time, a Singapore Airlines Flight 61 A350-900 arriving from Singapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬

Next up, a Delta Airlines Flight 2208 B737-900 bout to takeoff heading to Minneapolis πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Next up, a WestJet Flight 1515 B737-800 taking off LAX heading to Calgary πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Then we have a Delta Airlines Flight 986 B737-800 arriving into LAX from Austin πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Next, we have a Yellow Banana Spirit Airlines Flight 947 A320 arriving from Detroit πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Next up, Southwest Airlines Flight 6961 B737-700 heading on its short hop up to Oakland πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Then an Iberia Flight 6170 A350-900 heading on its Transatlantic Flight to Madrid πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ

Next up, a Delta Airlines Flight 301 A321 arriving into LAX from the πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 404 Atlanta. This is the flight that I have initially booked for. However, I wanted to fly United Airlines from Atlanta to Los Angeles. So I wound up flying United Airlines via Chicago

Last but not least, Delta Airlines Flight 392 B757-200 arriving from the nation’s capital Washington D.C. Ronald Reagan πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

That completes my first plane spotting series. I hope you enjoyed my plane spotting in LAX. I will be doing another one on both RWY 24s and 25s before I head to Miami late Thursday going into early Friday morning. So have a blessed day and be safe.

17 Likes

Great pictures!

Nice pictures.

Wonderful planespotting serie. I love the edit you putted here.