Los Angeles Airport Plane Spotting Series 2: Part 2

Hello folks, this is the continuation of my plane spotting experience in LAX and one of my Infinite Flight mates couldnโ€™t wait for part 2 which is especially the A380 that I have spotted and also spotted those planes at night on RWY 25s taken place at the Imperial Hill Clutters Park. Btw, this was before I flew to Miami. So anyways, I hope you enjoy these shots.

Airport: Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Runway(s): 24R/25R/L
Date: 6/19/2024

Continuing on where I left off from yesterday due to a 10 photo limit, we have an Air Tahiti Nui Flight 7 B787-9 arriving from Paris CDG ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท and will be continuing on its journey to Tahiti Faaโ€™a ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ซ later on

We have another LAX inbound arrival from Paris but this time from Paris Orly ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท on French Bee Flight 93 A350-900

And here goes the Big Beast aka the Big Whale ๐Ÿณ or the King of the Skies British Airways Flight 7 A380-800 that I wanted to spot in LAX and here he is arriving from London Heathrow ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Fast forward to night time and coming over to Imperial Hill for the RWY 25s, first departure is a United Airlines Flight 1082 B787-9 in the Evo Blue Livery departing on its way, a red-eye transcontinental flight to Newark ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Then here goes this Breeze Airways Flight 770 A220-300, arriving from Charleston South Carolina ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Here comes the Flying Pencil B757-200 as Delta Airlines Flight 2014 arriving from the Sin City Las Vegas ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Then we have an American Airlines Flight 187 A321 arriving from its AA Hub Dallas-Fort Worth ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Then we have a United Airlines Flight 1843 B737-800 in the Evo Blue Livery heading off to the nationโ€™s capital Washington D.C. Dulles ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. And there we go, another red-eye transcontinental flight. So two United Airlines red-eye flights.

Here goes Qantas Airways Flight 96 B787-9 heading off on its Trans-Pacific journey to Melbourne ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

And lastly, an Air France Flight 29 A350-900 heading off to Paris CDG ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿฅ–

And that completes this amazingly plane spotting series at LAX for the second time to get a chance to spot the A380. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to spot the B747. But no worries, I will have a chance to spot the Queen of The Skies next time I travel to L.A. I hope you enjoyed these shots from Part 1 & 2. And I will be posting the shots as I flew from LAX-MIA on American Airlines. So stay tune for that and have a blessed day folks.

22 Likes

French bee ๐Ÿ’ฏ

4 Likes

Nice photos!

Wow, impressive, i love the realism you put in your pictures like the real flight number

2 Likes

I love all the snaps, Well done!

1 Like

bro cooked with this

1 Like