LordNC’s ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @KTPA [Passed Written] [Passed Practical ]

Welcome to @LordNC’s ATC Tracking Thread

Closed

Airport :

KTPA

Server :

Training

Frequency :

Ground/Tower

NOTAMS :
**Pattern Work allowed, Arrivals, Departures. Departures and Arrivals expect RWY, 1L and 1R, AND 28. Pattern work rwy 1L and 1R **

4 Likes

Tag me when you open… If I’m free, I will come!

1 Like

@Julien_Narayanasawmy

1 Like

@ThomasR I messed up there, I wanted to say enter left base 9R. I could not find it…But thanks for coming.

@Julien_Narayanasawmy

1 Like

Feedback from N10SB:

[19:24:24 Z]: Perfect transition altitude.

[19:26:20 Z]: Since I requested transition followed by a request for touch & go, I need a clearance of which direction of traffic on the “Cleared for the option.” Since I was on Rwy 09L, it would be “Cleared for the option, after the option, make left traffic.”

[19:28:30 Z]: You may have noticed I intentionally started speeding up rapidly. I was trying to cause a go around by decreasing spacing between me and the aircraft taking off. Though I didn’t get dangerously close, being proactive is important in initiating a go around. Therefore, issuing a go around would probably be a good idea here, especially since I’m a CCX and the other aircraft was a prop.

[19:31:02 Z]: Pattern entry to my runway change was good, spot on.

[19:31:21 Z]: Because it was a runway change I need to know which direction of traffic to go in. I believe you fixed that mistake when I was on short final, but just a heads up.

[19:35:44 Z]: Runway exit was good but could have been a bit earlier.

[19:36:46 Z]: Yes, I requested taxi back to the runway. This is allowed, since I landed and want to takeoff again.

[19:37:11 Z]: Should be “cross Runway 13” not 31 because Rwy 13 is in the direction of the wind and traffic.

[19:41:40 Z]: Misclick? 😂 Just be careful what you click. :)

[19:42:17 Z]: I know you probably hit it twice accidentally, but again, just try and be careful about that because it just looks unprofessional when you are getting a bunch of ATC commands.

Overall, you are doing very well, and definitely have potential. Just keep practicing. Repetition is important for mastering some of these crucial concepts. I’ll try to come again the next time you open. Feel free to ping me.

Thank you for having me, and have a nice day 👋

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback. I did miss click, and I was like, not sure what to do. I was thinking, that I might need to do a go around, but like you said, it looked that you guys did have some space, so. I did not do it. But thanks again, this advice will really help me . And if you would like to be tagged when I open again, please let me know. And thanks, for taking your time to fly a bit and give me feedback. I greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

No problem! And yes, feel free to tag me when you open again.

1 Like

Last day controlling at KTMB

@SB110 @Julien_Narayanasawmy

Will join in 5 mins

1 Like

RWY Change, 27L and 27R now in use.

1 Like

Hey… I’m actually in-flight!

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll swing by right now

1 Like

Tag me when your open next I can’t make it tonight but happy to help out in future !

1 Like

Very good ! For my runways change you should put me on Leftdownind not on base. Also try tu put Light aircrafts on the first place Whenever possible

Thanks for the service I hope you have success at IFATC!

1 Like

Hey

I was VT- VAR

1. NO NEED OF line up and wait when Runway is vacant
  2. Wrong sequence was given . I could have number 1 for option
    3 Again the sequence were wrong and there was no clear to the option command.
    Its a suggestion to read the ATC guide and it will help you very much.

Thabks

Varun

1 Like

I’ll pass by :D

1 Like

I would like session tags, if I can I’ll drop by, unfortunately probably won’t make it this session.

1 Like