Lord_Bendter_is_GOAT's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [Passed Written] [Passed Practical]

i’ll be doing atc tmr i’ll decide which airport tmr

yeah i’m relatively new to if lol

1 Like

i did pattern work and got out of it

Just a tip:

Exit runway commands for commercial aircraft (example A320’s B737’s) should be given in between 70 knots and 40 knots. If it’s a general aviation aircraft (example TBM 930, C172’s) give them the exit runway command below 40 knots. If your late with the exit runway command below that speed. Don’t worry. Your ok, still give them the command. But if there on the taxiway, plus crossed the hold short line. Just give them to contact ground or Unicom.

1 Like

alright i’ll take that into mind thanks

1 Like

luke i should have told you to make right traffic for 31r my bad

Alright. Stopping by now

1 Like

cool pls do transition, pattern work and departures

thanks for coming

@MJP_27 haha just like last night. Me in the C-130 and you in the TBM

2 Likes

oof i messed up again mjp should me going right traffic my bad

1 Like

i’ll call your base i guess

is there an option for you to say that in IF?

1 Like

you can tell one to turn right traffic once given take off clearance

1 Like

i need to remember to issue traffic direction when giving the option. i keep forgetting

ahh i read the manual and this is not needed

thanks for coming guys, i’ll close 18:00Z

Alright, Thank you for the ATC you did a very good job, there is just a few things that you could have done better.

• When I was over the airspace at above 3,000 feet and I requested a touch and go on 31R I think it would have been better to instruct me to enter downwind and then clear me for the option.

• Another thing is on my first touch and go you should’ve not instructed me to exit the runway because when you are doing a T&G you do not leave the runway. Also, If I were going to exit the runway I would’ve either said full stop if I was going to park or I would just say i’m landing that runway.

Other than that I would say you did quite a good job!

1 Like

Hey there! You did good, just a few mistakes to work on.

• You Should’ve gave me 31L for departure and then give me an pattern entry for runway 31R since you wanted me to do patterns on 31R.

• You forgot to give me make left/right traffic when you cleared me for takeoff.

• Always give sequencing first (If nessessary) and then the clearance.

• Late exit runway command given to C-130. Exit runway commands for commercial aircraft (example A320’s B737’s) should be given in between 70 knots and 40 knots. If it’s a general aviation aircraft (example TBM 930, C172’s) give them the exit runway command below 40 knots. If your late with the exit runway command below that speed. Don’t worry. Your ok, still give them the command. But if there on the taxiway, plus crossed the hold short line. Just give them to contact ground or Unicom.

• It Would’ve been better to give right downwind for runway 31L undated of right base.

You can tag me next time you can open

Thanks,
Mason

2 Likes

that’s true mate i’ll take this into account thank you for coming. i should have told you to enter the pattern via downwind

1 Like