Lord_Bendter_is_GOAT's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [Passed Written] [Passed Practical]

My aim is to become an ifatc controller, I want to be ready to take my practical stop by when open if you can. I’m in the IFATC recruiting process so anyone who attends will contribute for my hopefully successful attempt at the practical test.I need help with pattern work, sequencing ,ground and departures. Feel free to criticise as i want to improve and if you think i need to watch more tutorials or read the manual give me a shout. Practical today
Airport:
Runways:
Hours open:

6 Likes

Alright i’ll come.

2 Likes

thx mate pls feedback

1 Like

Ok, although i’m not ATC ill give you my not super proffesional feedback

yeah ofc, it would help me improve tho

1 Like

I might be trying some narrow and short runway ops so dont be surprised if I ask for 31R/13L

1 Like

no problem i got yu

1 Like

Feedback is

• When doing pattern work, don’t do pattern instruction.

• At the exit of the runway give the plane touches down and falls below 70 knots

• For inbound aircraft, pattern instruction -> sequencing (if necessary) -> landing permit

It is worth reading more of the ATC manual
Not bad overall. :)

2 Likes

There are specific speeds to give exit runway commands. Which one are you preferring too?

Also, @Kedz how long will you be open?

1 Like

mjp 2 hours, bak i’ll reply later thx for stopping by

1 Like

Got it, I should be able to come during that time period

1 Like

cool thanks mate

1 Like

i can reply now airspace is quiet, bak yh i realised that i did that with luke too. i’ll try stop doing this ofc thanks for coming

1 Like

What is this MD-11 doing?

1 Like

idk man lmao he’s a troll

Yes ATC manual says 70kt

1 Like

lmao, he TOGA taxied and entered with no permission smh

1 Like

yeah i never issued you it as you stopped quite fast. i thought you was gonna do stop and go

1 Like

i was gonna broadcast him a message but i left it

I think you might have gotten confused, i was just going to slow down to maybe 60 knots or so and then take back off. I wont be exiting the runway

1 Like