Loooong day from the west to the east

Soo so i was in LA and i got a call from some clients that are in Calgary πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ that wanted a charter flight from CYYC(Calgary) TO MYEF in the bahamas πŸ‡§πŸ‡Έ so random right ? Soo i said that it was a good moment to take photos of my day of flying from canada to the bahamas.

Early morning pre flight photos at Atlantic πŸŒ…aviation in KLAX.

What a beauty

Photo taken by a local morning spotter .
Beautiful departure

Touch down at cold Calgary !! Photo by a spotter at CYYC .

Needed to load up fast bc of the freezing temperatures at CYYC πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά -17CΒ°

Another beautiful departure

later on at FL370 found an delta a350 1000ft above us i think that it was going to JFK πŸ€” idk

almost time to decend, radar contact with Miami center .

THIS IS WHY I LOVE FLYING TO THE BAHAMAS πŸ‡§πŸ‡Έ

Finally Landed at MYEF

Annnnddd finally parked at the FBO and now do customs

From cold ahh canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ to warm and blue beautiful islands at the bahamas πŸ‡§πŸ‡Έ With the ERJ 175 5:47 min flight not my longest with this plane but its alright my longest flight was 7:20 mins from Dublin EIDW to White planes KHPN

BUT WELL THANK YOU FOR SEEING THIS, HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY OR NIGHT CYA !!

tail number N23TS πŸ›©

26 Likes

Nice photos! And you’re right the Bahamas are real nice to fly over, that photo over there is magnificent.

1 Like

@MxP. πŸ‘€

1 Like

Thanks bro !

1 Like

Amazing! I also love the Caribbean

1 Like

I hope you enjoyed the livery, because I definitely enjoyed your photos :D

1 Like

Love the story line as well as the photos. Really makes it feel like we are aboard the plane low key.

1 Like

Yooo bro thats the reason why i fly this plane 24/7 because the livery, great job by making this incredible livery my boi :)

And thanks for liking the photos .

2 Likes

Right? i was trying to make it feel like that for everyone that saw the pics and the storyline

Thanks bro :)

1 Like

Good job , look forward to many more post. Have a super great day

2 Likes