Looking to Hire In-Training/Fully Trained Air Traffic Controllers for my YouTUBE Videos

Hello, Infinite Flight community! I’m looking to “hire” (not with money just someone who wants to be in YT videos) an in-training/Fully Trained air traffic controllers. Here’s the details:

• The controller has to not be new, I need one that knows that they’re doing.

• They need to be comfortable with controlling me publicly in front of anyone who can view the video.

• The controller has to be able to switch at least from ground to tower, any more than that would be greatly appreciated even though it’s unlikely.

• The controller has to be able to come on at least on the weekends Eastern Standard Time.

Thanks, Plane_Masta

P.S. I don’t know if I did this in the right page so if I did it in the wrong page can someone move it, please?

I can’t force you to do anything if you don’t wanna do it or your not comfortable doing it.

1 Like

Is the link to my YouTUBE channel.

To be clear, you’re looking for an Infinite Flight ATC that knows what they’re doing and can open every frequency in your flight plan on TS1? This is just the regular IF Controlling, and not s voice chat?

Yeah, they have to be able to switch to every frequency and no voice chat.

Alright. Just don’t forget that IFATC cannot control on Training Server, and they cannot do what you want on the Expert Server either. We have strict procedures when we provide services. Make sure you know what you’re looking for. I won’t be able to help you. Good luck!

6 Likes

Okay I will remember that. Thanks for the info!

Please don’t use fillers

1 Like

Yeah, sorry forgot that was not allowed.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/do-not-use-filler/26435
Read this article.

1 Like

I will happily edit it to make it more than 20 letters. Doing it now.

Sorry I just haven’t been in the community for months

1 Like

Is it salary or hourly wage?

5 Likes

@Plane_Masta… MaxAsks: “To Hire”!. Please explain, Is it your intent to remunerate in cash or merchandise, for services rendered, the Controller Trainee or IFATC who applies?

9 Likes

I believe, based on his specific needs, an IFATC won’t be able to follow the rules of being an IFATC and still provide him the services he desires.

IFATC can’t control on TS. TS can’t control on Expert.

6 Likes

It’s probably a good idea to add they mustn’t be IFATC as IFATC must control an airport for at least 30 mins / 1 hour so will not be able to move with you

No, not like real money. Just a private controller who knows what they’re doing

And yeah, lesson learned I need to think posts over before submitting them I’m gonna edit it a little bit

Okay it’s a little more spefic, including the “hireing” part and the switching frequencies part.

2 Likes

PM me. I may be able to help.

Soo you want a personal Controller?

So it’s not verbal atc? Because I do verbal

@bookers4eva Yes, I need a personal controller so I can make recordings without always having to fly without atc.